Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
So whats everyone doing this Halloween? Going out to a party or maybe going to get some candy or something else.

Do You like Halloween and why?

Share and discuss.

Scorpian

Scorpian Avatar

[ Bracket Admin ]

April 2006
I bought a shirt that says "This is my costume, give me some damn candy." :P We'll see how well it works.
wat

.x.Cast.x.

.x.Cast.x. Avatar
Behind this smile is everything you'll never understand

August 2007
Lol, I want that shirt xP Nah, I'm passin out candy :P Think I'll just chill, then go buy a bag of candy xD

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
Well got no halloween parties to go to. So i'm going to over to a freinds house scare people >:) and eat some candy.

.x.Cast.x.

.x.Cast.x. Avatar

August 2007
Ehh, your lucky ^^P My mom gets so mad when people scare little kids.. -_- 'Tis why I get so annoyed xP

I think we are having a Halloween dance at my school though! ^^; Theyre so fun :)

Last Edit: Oct 25, 2007 23:08:01 GMT by .x.Cast.x.

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
me and like 30 people are having a pre-Halloween party, and then we're all dressing up as zombies, and raiding the town when it gets dark. :P no. Really. We are. :P
k

Arucard

Arucard Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
ah thoses are the good days. Haven't done anything like on some years.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I don't really do anything anymore. :P I won't be doing anything this year since it's a school night and my teachers have a habit of giving lots of homework. <_<; I won't even be giving out candy because I'm at my dad's apartment.

Arucard

Arucard Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
Couple years back me and some freind beep around town doing nothing and went up to a bunch of house seeing who will give us candy. note we were not dress up and few of was had paint and crap from being shot at by paintballs.

Some did give us candy and other just look at us :P

.x.Cast.x.

.x.Cast.x. Avatar

August 2007
xD -Hee, I just figured out I won't be passing out candy xP I'll be out with my friends instead :D

Arucard

Arucard Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
Yea this yr i will be at a freinds. giving out some candy and scaring, today i was told to bring some gear b/c i guess some kids from the next towns plan on coming into my town doing some paintballing.

I guess i better dust of the paintball gun just incase i get shot at then i can open fire back >:)

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
cast said:
xD -Hee, I just figured out I won't be passing out candy xP I'll be out with my friends instead :D

Getting candy to pass it out again later? Good chioce.

RS

RS Avatar

Dedicated Studio Member

February 2007
Probably a party =D

newBookmarkLockedFalling