Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
Linky

We dont need another Bill Gates

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
I think hes the next Tom from myspace. :P
k

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I'd go more with Tom then Bill Gates. :P

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
As i was reading that i was thinking tom not bill. just as along he dont take over like Bill has :P

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
:P wow. 2 people agreed with me? :P
k

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
alucard said:
As i was reading that i was thinking tom not bill. just as along he dont take over like Bill has :P

Well, he does have blackmail on a crap load of people...

webmaren

webmaren Avatar
Una salus vicits, nullam sperare salutem

Dedicated Member

August 2007
I'm figuring there'll be some sort of internet war in which all the companies will crash and burn. And open-source, with no feasible target centers will win by a landslide. I'm figuring that facebook and myspace and all them will die there, and be one-upped by PhpBB and and open-source blog system.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
webmaren said:
I'm figuring there'll be some sort of internet war in which all the companies will crash and burn. And open-source, with no feasible target centers will win by a landslide. I'm figuring that facebook and myspace and all them will die there, and be one-upped by PhpBB and and open-source blog system.

That would work if they were in the same field. Facebook and MySpace are privately hosted community networks. phpBB and Wordpress (a blog system) are freely downloadable system (in their respective categories), which are not community networks.

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
I personally think myspace is already dead, because of facebook, but thats just my opinion.
k

newBookmarkLockedFalling