Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
Recently in the Ontario government, there was a large debate during an election. Basically, public schools get funded, of course, but catholic schools do as well. However, any other faith based school revceives 0 funding.

It was a three sided debate. One said it should remain the same, one said either schools of all faiths are funded, or none, and the third side said.... why are you two debating on something so stupid?

so. what is your opinion? :P

Last Edit: Oct 27, 2007 2:13:07 GMT by Andrew McGivery
k

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
All or none for the funding. Private schools/religious based schools should be considered a private business while public schools are considered part of the government.

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
I think all should get it or none. Singleing one or more out is wrong, they are should get equal or at least a certain %

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
It could also be called religious persecution.

webmaren

webmaren Avatar
Una salus vicits, nullam sperare salutem

Dedicated Member

August 2007
Either fund all private schools the same way, or only fund the public schools. That's just discriminatory to only fund Catholic Schools.

IMO, they shouldn't fund at all because they aren't part of the government, though they should get education tax breaks for being a school.

newBookmarkLockedFalling