Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
So do you like them or not? How many times have you been in the ER before.

Share and Discuss

I dont care for Hospitals b/c if it means me going to one then that equals not good.

I have been in the ER four times so far and Hospitals for test and surgery to many times to keep track.

Today been the latest visit me being there. Was there for little more than 5hrs.

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
emergency room waiting times = ridiculous. :P
k

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
thats very true, i sat in the waiting room once and the couple next to me said they have been sitting there for 5hrs. and the guys wife had a goul stone (i think i spelled that right) i really feel sorry for her thoses are very painful and to be sitting 5hrs before getting take of is worst.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I've been in an ER because of an injury to myself only once. I was in kindergarten and split open my middle finger. I still believe it went down to the bone because I saw white (amongst the blood), though it seems illogical because the finger didn't have any muscle injuries.

But yeah, 6 or 7 hrs waiting for me. Went in at 1 PM, left about 8 or 9. Oh, and having it stitched while awake? OW! :P

Arucard

Arucard Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
Been there, split my forhead open and the doc stitch me without any numbing stuff. >_< frreakin dr's

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
alucard said:
Been there, split my forhead open and the doc stitch me without any numbing stuff. >_< frreakin dr's

Well, with the forehead, they can't. It's a head injury and thus they risk causing you to go to sleep and not wake up, aka a coma.

Arucard

Arucard Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
The doc told my mom they did but i felt it..

and just last friday i had to go to the hospital for tests. everyone that i know has had the same tests before and they were put out and felt nothing. with me i was drug just enough to be doopy and not make sense at times. felt everything that happen. Thoese were very too painful tests to go though.

newBookmarkLockedFalling