Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
So what is everyone thoughts on the Betazone what came out? How many of you are testing it, Having a lot of problems or are things going good?

Link

Share and Discuss

Edit: Added link

Last Edit: Oct 29, 2007 3:47:04 GMT by Arucard

Michael

Michael Avatar
*Has a custom title*

October 2007
Well I got mAsDesigns converted last night, and it all works. However there will be the problem of indexes being down for a while - but that's expected. Other than that - it all works! :D

I like the auto gradient thing ;)

I might be able to use that to my advantage when releasing a new code ;)

though I doubt it! >.<

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
I got my site converted and everything seems to work fine. which surpised me i thought it would b e load with errors.

I like the idea that this was done for members to test everything before the big turn over.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Actually, databases won't be down for too long. There's a temporary redirect for old IDs (helpful), and a update of all links in posts. So, I just took all the links in the SZ database and moved them to a hidden post, and voila. My work is done. :D

Anyways, I was testing BetaZone before the public release (for the purpose of updating codes), and so far I like it. It's a good concept and can help forum owners actually test new skins before they are released. A good idea in my opinion.

newBookmarkLockedFalling