Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
Well do we have any players amongest us? What are you thoughts of this game system, etc....

Share and discuss

Fjörynn

Fjörynn Avatar
My fingers can touch -anything- but them selves

Official Member

November 2006
Me 8-)

Xylish

Xylish Avatar

Ghost Admin

June 2005
the PC game or the card game bro? O_o
Ex-admin, designer and founder of Studio Zero. Currently working as a Dentist :)

Allan

Allan Avatar
It's All Good

Dedicated Member

March 2006
i was going to ask the same thing :P
not wanting to show my age but i used to play the dice game with the manuals and dungeons guides
trying to think of what to make

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
more of the dice game with manuals etc... but they did make a pc game never tried it though.

Fjörynn

Fjörynn Avatar

Official Member

November 2006
The dice game, I still do play it

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I played the PC game demo, but I wasn't too entertained. I can see how the board/card/dice/original game could be better though since you're playing against other people.

Xylish

Xylish Avatar

Ghost Admin

June 2005
I like the dark messiah where they made it into a FPsword fighting and bow slinging game...though I havn't played the card game before.

They're as hot as pokemon cards in NZ once..=/
Ex-admin, designer and founder of Studio Zero. Currently working as a Dentist :)

Arucard

Arucard Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
if you are good enough at D&D you can make money just playing each year. Some of thoses player make pretty nice money each year.

webmaren

webmaren Avatar
Una salus vicits, nullam sperare salutem

Dedicated Member

August 2007
I play with some friends of mine. Used to play 3.5 Edition but discovered First and it's so much better. Gonna be DM-ing for my first real time in a week or two.

I spent four hours yesterday at my friend's house redrawing a great hall to accommodate a dragon attack. It was awesome to draw though.

Last Edit: Nov 26, 2007 2:17:39 GMT by webmaren

Fjörynn

Fjörynn Avatar

Official Member

November 2006
what do yall think of the new 4th edition D&D thats comming out?

Arucard

Arucard Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
i didn't know that 4th edition was comin out. hmmm, i'm going to have to look it u now

newBookmarkLockedFalling