Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

slip

slip Avatar
Chris spoils me!

Senior Studio Member

April 2006
She'd been a part of our family for over 5 years!! She was a stray pup that we'd adopted. She was suffering from Pyometra and had been in the hospital for 2 weeks now. Yesterday I got a call from the doctor asking me to rush to the hospital. I left work early but due to excessive traffic I didn't make it on time. She died before I reached. I am so sad right now :( Cried for hours yesterday.

Anyone else go through this ever? Its too painful. I don't wanna keep another pet ever.

danielazarc
Aww. I'm really sorry to hear that. I've lost many dogs over the years and I miss them all, and they've all got a place in my memory. But I also know that I've gotten some new dogs over the years that grew up to show the same loyalty to me I saw from the others, and that's why I love dogs so much. A dog can't be replaced, but I don't regret refusing a new pet after death.

Sorry to hear about your loss, but if the loss got you that badly, then you were a good owner, and I'm sure your dog felt that. :]

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Aw man that's so sad. I don't even know what to say except I'm sorry to hear that happened.

I feel ya with the not wanting to have pets anymore thing, though.

slip

slip Avatar
Chris spoils me!

Senior Studio Member

April 2006
thanks guys :)

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
I lost three dogs to something similar to that. :'( One dog got bloat, so they had to put her to rest. Another's organs all began to shut down, so they put her down. Another got cancer and died, without being put down. I totally know what you're going through. Its sad to lose a pet. Its even sadder to lose a best friend.

Last Edit: Jan 18, 2009 23:07:16 GMT by Conor

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Ouch, I'm sorry to hear that Slip. :( Just know that your dog lived a good life and had no regrets.

I've yet to lose a pet. (Ok, those gold fish when I was two don't count.) My dog is up there in years though... about 14. She's pretty much deaf now and we think she's developing cataracts in her eyes. Not pleasant.

newBookmarkLockedFalling