Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
There have been many different cards games though out the years.

1st to come was Magic the Gathering

then Pokemon then Yugioh and other different verison that came and went.

Now they have Naruto ones, World of Warcraft and more that i dont know about.

So question have you played any in the pass or still do. Which do you perfer?

Share and Discuss

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Oi. Back in the day when Pokemon was popular (see like 8 years ago), I did play that. Same with Yugioh. Thinking back to it, it was a complete waste of money that could have been better spent on video games. :P

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
Yea tell me about.. But only one i play still is Magic the Gathering. I think is more fun to play at any age that can understand the rules

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
i spent way too much money on yugioh cards...... i could have started a college fund with all the money i spent on them.... rofl xP
k

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
fredy said:
i spent way too much money on yugioh cards...... i could have started a college fund with all the money i spent on them.... rofl xP

Exactly how I feel.

Arucard: I never really got into that one. Seemed to complex back in 3rd grade. :P

Arucard

Arucard Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
@ chris: i didn't start playing maigc until i was more in high school. when i was younger it went right over my head. but then i want to play so i tought myself and being playing since then.

People say its for all ages but i think kids will have a been chance of knowing how to play at age of 13 or higher. some lower.

Xylish

Xylish Avatar

Ghost Admin

June 2005
Try buying some card games in Japan...especially in the Akihabara district and Otome road...intersting...card...otaku...games...>.<
Ex-admin, designer and founder of Studio Zero. Currently working as a Dentist :)

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Arucard: True. No one plays those kind of card game around here anymore though. :P

Xylish: Define "interesting."

Arucard

Arucard Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
popojoe said:
Try buying some card games in Japan...especially in the Akihabara district and Otome road...intersting...card...otaku...games...>.<

care to explain more on that?

Rachel

Rachel Avatar

December 2007
I used to play yu-gi-oh but that soon became boring. and they added way too many cards to the game... why do they want so many cards anyway? some do the same thing... only the name and the appearance changes.

now at college a friend of mine thaught me Magic-The Gathering. It's more interesting than yu-gi-oh, though I don't play it very much.

I never spent money on the cards... was always lucky my friends had them and I played with those.

Arucard

Arucard Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
Some reasons they make some many cards is b/c some are just as show "rare" cards. and other reasons give players a chance to trade cards among friends, selling making shit load of money.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
They add more cards so that people subconsciously feel the need to buy more cards to try to get a viable weaponry.

newBookmarkLockedFalling