Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

abZebras

abZebras Avatar

ProNation

June 2008
...is going out of business.

www.circuitcity.com/closed.html

megadeals.

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
Whats with you and putting up ads? :P

Good deals though.

abZebras

abZebras Avatar

ProNation

June 2008
lol I'm not sure.

I guess I just wanna spread the....love?
--
I'm surprised to see CC go, though.

I wonder how Best buy's sales these next months are going to look like.

Scorpian

Scorpian Avatar

[ Bracket Admin ]

April 2006
Yeah, pretty much everybody in my family predicted this. I'm not too surprised, but it is still sad to see 'em go. I've always liked Circuit City. :(
wat

Spektral

Spektral Avatar

July 2009
Current deals are 20% off maximum, with most item going 10% off of prices higher than MSRP.

Anybody buying right now is getting ripped off like crazy.

According the staff, they expect the sales to end around March. That's months away so the real sales are nowhere close to beginning. People buying right now are making things worse because that means that by the time the good sales come around, there won't be any good items left to mark down.

So STOP buying people, wait and have patience.

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
Good point Alex, but if a person with not all that much money wants a new TV they will most likely buy it since the store is going to close, it is on sale, and the store won't be getting the TV they want in stock anymore. Its a competitive world, even in the simplest places like Circuit City. People must buy the things before others, somewhat like Christmas.

Do I hear cane beating old ladies? YAY for old ladies protecting the item they want to buy, with their cane. lol.

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
I thought they already closed down, guess not.

Let me know if this ever happens to Best Buy 'cause I still got a warranty with them.

Spektral

Spektral Avatar

July 2009
Ess Ohh Avatar
I thought they already closed down, guess not.

Let me know if this ever happens to Best Buy 'cause I still got a warranty with them.

Warranties are staying intact. They are required by law to fulfill that agreement which is why CC is doing just that.

danielazarc
Sad to see them go. I didn't go there very often but they were pretty cool. I'ma wait for a little bit then maybe go shopping. >.>

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
Best Buy ftw? :P

But seriously. Poor CC :(
k

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
I only like Best Buy a little more, only because they sell Macs. But its gonna suck to lose Circuit City.

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Avatar

ProNation

December 2007
That's not good.... but we knew it was coming. You should have seen how much they owed HP!

newBookmarkLockedFalling