Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
Two part question.

First where on this small world do you live? What is it like where you live etc...?

Second if you could live any where in the world where would you and why?

Share and discuss.

RS

RS Avatar

Dedicated Studio Member

February 2007
I was originally born in Canada.

But now I live in lebanon, how is it?

It's ok... I like it... :)

Where would I wana live if I had the chance?

I would go back to USA/Canada, why?

Cauz I wana change, I'm bored here ;D

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Born, raised, and still living in Nebraska, USA. :P Yeah, not too exciting. At least we have the College World Series for baseball. <.<

As for where would I like to live? Dunno really. I never really gave much thought to this... I probably should though. It might influence the colleges I look at. O_o

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
i currently still live in La, NY. its a very small town really nothing big at all. i would would might living in scottland or ireland. i love thoses places.

Xylish

Xylish Avatar

Ghost Admin

June 2005
I live in Christchurch, New Zealand. Largest city in the South Island of New Zealand. If I want to live elsewhere..I'd want to say in NZ..easy living and good friends. :D

Though I do want to go elsewhere as an exchange to learn more. But I wouldn't want to live elsewhere for now.
Ex-admin, designer and founder of Studio Zero. Currently working as a Dentist :)

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
popojoe said:
I live in Christchurch, New Zealand. Largest city in the South Island of New Zealand. If I want to live elsewhere..I'd want to say in NZ..easy living and good friends. :D

Though I do want to go elsewhere as an exchange to learn more. But I wouldn't want to live elsewhere for now.

Where would that be on exchange? Japan?

Arucard

Arucard Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
Japan would be a nice place to be exchange.

newBookmarkLockedFalling