Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
I'm stealing slips topic 8-)

I though it would be good topic to discuss about

www.thinkgos.com/about.html

What are your thoughts on this OS?

Discuss..

Xylish

Xylish Avatar

Ghost Admin

June 2005
I'd say it sounds pretty good. Since google is expanding on its multiple programs other than just its search feature. This new OS is a good way to bring it all together to truly put those apps to the test ^_^
Ex-admin, designer and founder of Studio Zero. Currently working as a Dentist :)

. i n t e l

. i n t e l Avatar
Side.Swept- It

Official Member

September 2005
Eh, I think it will be more of a risk to your computer then windows is,lol.

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
it doesn't sound bad but i'll wait and see how it goes for a while before downloading it

Xylish

Xylish Avatar

Ghost Admin

June 2005
alucard said:
it doesn't sound bad but i'll wait and see how it goes for a while before downloading it

Hmmm...next time you may see the new Google Computer on the market... :D
Ex-admin, designer and founder of Studio Zero. Currently working as a Dentist :)

Arucard

Arucard Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
that would be intresting to see if google made a computer.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I think Google is just trying to take over everything computer based. I mean, they probably have an internet service set up that I'm not aware of. <.<

Arucard

Arucard Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
i can see it no in the next 5 years google will be go in the search engine and will have a full OS not in beta form and a beta internet service along with start of a google computer.

Xylish

Xylish Avatar

Ghost Admin

June 2005
cddude229 said:
I think Google is just trying to take over everything computer based. I mean, they probably have an internet service set up that I'm not aware of. <.<

xDD

Google internet...each link you click will result in providing keyword statistics for adsense....oh boy.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Well, that actually would be quite helpful for Adsense. :P Except on dynamic pages that change.

newBookmarkLockedFalling