Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
I know everyone like to have money and always want to have some but are you happy with what you got when you get it or do you crave to have more and more?

This is not a way to judge people or to see how you like money and what do you do with it

Xylish

Xylish Avatar

Ghost Admin

June 2005
O_o

1. Save some money in bank with high interest for starters.
2. Invest a small portion in a good land...
3. Make money XD
Ex-admin, designer and founder of Studio Zero. Currently working as a Dentist :)

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I'm a high school student. :P For my interests (movies, video games, web hosting, etc.) I have enough. Plus, if I need more, I can tutor kids, mow the lawn, rake leaves, etc. Or, god forbid, get a job. :P It's not too terribly difficult to make money.

Xylish

Xylish Avatar

Ghost Admin

June 2005
cddude229 said:
I'm a high school student. :P For my interests (movies, video games, web hosting, etc.) I have enough. Plus, if I need more, I can tutor kids, mow the lawn, rake leaves, etc. Or, god forbid, get a job. :P It's not too terribly difficult to make money.

I think the only hard thing about money is restricting your usage to spend on your desired possessions. :D
Ex-admin, designer and founder of Studio Zero. Currently working as a Dentist :)

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
popojoe said:
cddude229 said:

I think the only hard thing about money is restricting your usage to spend on your desired possessions. :D

Such as how I spent 4/5 of my money on a PS2 right after my birthday?

Scorpian

Scorpian Avatar

[ Bracket Admin ]

April 2006
I seem to splurge all of my money on computer upgrades. ::)
wat

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
scorpian8867 said:
I seem to splurge all of my money on computer upgrades. ::)

But are they worth it?

Scorpian

Scorpian Avatar

[ Bracket Admin ]

April 2006
My computer no longer crashes (except that one time, but that was because of the @#$!ing drivers my video card came with). Therefore, it was. :D
wat

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Then it's a good use of money. ;D

newBookmarkLockedFalling