Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Sasuke

Sasuke Avatar

August 2005
Kudos to Joe for that! :D

Zero Insanity

Zero Insanity Avatar
Show Me Ya Moves!

August 2005
Joe, everything you said in the 1st post summed up everything for me. All the times I tried to make a Design site, failed. I know Chris and Kay have been busy for the longest time now, and sadly... SZ is starting to die. I've been with site since the day it opened and I'm not going to let this beautiful site fall to pieces. The only 2 things that I could probably do to help this site out is be even more active (like that does anything =P) or help you guys out with the graphic requests. I honestly don't know what has been happening with the staff here, but I will do my best to help SZ out. I honestly love this site and I'm not going to let this one die! Today is the day I start to fill out some graphical requests. I will do everything in my power to help SZ out!

~ Jamal Ransaw

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
sonicxx said:
Joe, everything you said in the 1st post summed up everything for me. All the times I tried to make a Design site, failed. I know Chris and Kay have been busy for the longest time now, and sadly... SZ is starting to die. I've been with site since the day it opened and I'm not going to let this beautiful site fall to pieces. The only 2 things that I could probably do to help this site out is be even more active (like that does anything =P) or help you guys out with the graphic requests. I honestly don't know what has been happening with the staff here, but I will do my best to help SZ out. I honestly love this site and I'm not going to let this one die! Today is the day I start to fill out some graphical requests. I will do everything in my power to help SZ out!

~ Jamal Ransaw

I'm sure that Scorpian would greatly appreciate the help. ;)

newBookmarkLockedFalling