Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
So instead of saying, "What are you doing for the holidays?"

I'm asking:

What are your plans for Christmas? Or even New Years? When do you get out of school and go back? I'll post mine once there's a few replies. :)

Scorpian

Scorpian Avatar

[ Bracket Admin ]

April 2006
New Texas schedule made the school year start late. As such, I get off on the 17th, but don't have finals before I get off. :D
wat

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
scorpian8867 said:
New Texas schedule made the school year start late. As such, I get off on the 17th, but don't have finals before I get off. :D

We had a schedule like that for the past two years, where we had finals like three weeks after winter break. They changed it back this year, though, so it's "normal" or whatever.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I get out the 22nd after finals... all 7 of them. <_< I go back the 7th too. x.x It's fairly short, but it's longer than last years (3 weeks vs 2 weeks), so I can't complain too much.

Past that, nothing much planned for the holidays.

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
Not in school. Might have to work that christmas eve or day or both not sure yet.

Wont do much for christmas wise open gifts with family and have supper on eve at one of the family's house and luch on christmas day at someone else's house.

New Year's still not sure but i might be going out depends on work and what is money says i can do and not do

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
alucard said:
Not in school. Might have to work that christmas eve or day or both not sure yet.

Wont do much for christmas wise open gifts with family and have supper on eve at one of the family's house and luch on christmas day at someone else's house.

New Year's still not sure but i might be going out depends on work and what is money says i can do and not do

Ouch on the working. Though, your Christmas day and eve is the exact opposite of my typical one. Eve = family friends get together. Day = family get together. :P

Samus

Samus Avatar
Wheee

Official Member

January 2007
I get off school at the end of next week, and go back at the end of January.
I'm doing the same thing I always do. Nothing.
Extreme Data

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
: only good thing about working on what of thoese days i get tim and half for pay so wouldn't be all that bad, i guess.

Kay

Kay Avatar

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Our last day is the 18th and then we go back on the 2nd.

This year? I'm not too sure. Might meet up with my 'father's' side of the family. Haven't seen them all in a few years. Would be nice. Other than that, I expect nothing this year. just like the last. It's what we get for being poor. :P

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Aru: Time and a half is always nice.

Kay: Aren't you the one who had "I'm getting spoiled this year for Christmas" in your MSN name? :P

Kay

Kay Avatar

Ghost Admin

August 2005
cddude229 said:
Kay: Aren't you the one who had "I'm getting spoiled this year for Christmas" in your MSN name? :P

Being the poor people we are, we got those presents through a donation place here. They gave them to us. But as far as family and friends go, I got nothing. :P

newBookmarkLockedFalling