Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
I haven't had a game thread here in forever, and since I can't really talk about the newer games coming out, why not talk about the "old" ones?

Everyone hated Wind Waker when it came out, for what I assume was the graphics and the sailing. Now the general opinion's flipped a 180 and it's loved by almost everyone. Wonder if Twilight Princess will undergo the same fate.

This was one of, if not the, favorite Zelda of mine. one of the few games I ever pre-ordered too (OoT bonus disc ftw). It was good throughout, but the ending was incredible.

Who's with me?

crazynarutard

crazynarutard Avatar

Senior Studio Member

August 2005
I only played Twilight Princess, I bought OoT in the wii online shop, but then my wii broke and when I got it back it didn't have OoT =(
But from the reviews I've read the only bad Zelda games were on cd-i, which are possibly the worst games of all time

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
crazynarutard Avatar
I only played Twilight Princess, I bought OoT in the wii online shop, but then my wii broke and when I got it back it didn't have OoT =(
But from the reviews I've read the only bad Zelda games were on cd-i, which are possibly the worst games of all time

I only spent like 15 minutes total playing TP, so I never really got a solid opinion on it. Wind Waker must be incredibly cheap by now, but still accessible I'd imagine.

As for the CD-I games...lolz

Simie

Simie Avatar

ProScripter

May 2006
Wait, people didn't like the twilight princess? I thought it was epic D:

But I haven't really played any of the other Zeldas, so I guess my opinion doesn't count :P

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Simie Avatar
Wait, people didn't like the twilight princess? I thought it was epic D:

But I haven't really played any of the other Zeldas, so I guess my opinion doesn't count :P

it does, just not as much. :P

I was gonna talk about Wind Waker's incredible ending but then I feel like I'd be spoiling it for the people who haven't played it yet. so then let me sum it up

it's good

newBookmarkLockedFalling