Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newPollBookmarkLockedFalling

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Even though I recently cut shop prices I was wondering if you guys were thinking they're still too high.

If so, what exactly are you looking at and what would be a more reasonable price? I'm willing to compromise.

If not, why aren't you buying? :P

crazynarutard

crazynarutard Avatar

Senior Studio Member

August 2005
Either lower the shop prices or give us more points =P It's pretty impossible to get the 1k points I want for colored name! =((
Not even Chris has 1000 points D:!

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
I think there needs to be more ways to get points. :P
k

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Andrew McGivery Avatar
I think there needs to be more ways to get points. :P

There's so many though, achievements aren't the only way. What other ways could there be?

I thought more people would be interested in the custom member group, but I guess it's all about colored usernames these days. :P

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
You get like 2 points for doing something like submitting a graphic, and things are like 500 points. It'll take you more than half a year submitting one thing every day to buy a colored name.

I think you either need to get more points doing things, or way lower the prices.

richardgary1223
Well, I think lowering the points prices might be good.. Some of us are pretty low at pts. =P

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
holy shit, 8 votes? I guess the shop prices really are a little up there.

Well I do appreciate the feedback, and I encourage you guys to give more of it, because if it wasn't for this thread the prices would probably stay the same, so tell me these things! I'll try and work something out by the end of this week regarding prices.

JD

JD Avatar

June 2008
But if things are two cheap (such as member groups and colors) everyone will have one, and it staff won't be distinguishable. It feels like it would take over the forum.

If I could retract my vote, I would xD

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
Still though, thats like charging $600,000 for a used car. :P

Stinky666

Stinky666 Avatar

December 2009
I went with the crowd and voted Yes. :P

Nathan[Gone]

Nathan[Gone] Avatar
...uuhhhh

Official Member

February 2009
This is so reminding me about our economy today... :(

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
While I think the custom group and colored name should remain decently high in price, I do think we should award a few more points for things such as submitting resources, etc. And I have been cheating a bit and doing so actually. :P

crazynarutard

crazynarutard Avatar

Senior Studio Member

August 2005
Chris Avatar
While I think the custom group and colored name should remain decently high in price, I do think we should award a few more points for things such as submitting resources, etc. And I have been cheating a bit and doing so actually. :P

and filling requests and stuff, also shouldn't start awarding for stuff done starting -x- but also stuff done in the past ;)

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Avatar

ProNation

December 2007
Yah, and coding requests should be worth more then GFX, since coders are rarer, unless you are Chris. :P

They are way too high.

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
I know I said I would get around to dropping prices soon

I didn't

be on the lookout for that soon though, probably in a future announcement

newPollBookmarkLockedFalling