Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
So I just learned that in order to complete the advertising campaign for a website i'm launching, I need to come up with $5,250. Since I don't have any money, this is kind of difficult.

Therefore I ask, if you had to come up with $5k+, what kind of legal activities would you participate in to raise the money needed?
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

Spektral

Spektral Avatar

July 2009
A job would help. :P

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
Sell Zyrtec. :P

Quinine

Quinine Avatar
[5]

Senior Studio Member

May 2007
Auction old stuff on eBay. Or use referral programs.

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
Hustle and sell dope.. Its legal... until you get caught. ;)

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Avatar

ProNation

December 2007
If you are good at coidng or graphics, you could make very complex stuff for $$.

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Brothels are legal, aren't they?

I don't know if I would go through with the advertising if it was that much, but a job...obviously, would help. Not much else you can do besides fundraisers and one-time stunts like that.

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar

Elite Mod

November 2006
Can't really get a job currently because I'm not 16 yet and don't have my workers permit.

I dunno if brothels are legal here, but I know they are in a lot of places.

The thing is, this ad would be placed in two magazines which in total have more than 500,000 subscribers. Think of the payout you could get from that.
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

JD

JD Avatar

June 2008
eBay? Always good. Alternatively, try and receive sponsors? If your profit is large from these ads, pay back small interest?

:D

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar

Elite Mod

November 2006
Hotshot Avatar
Hustle and sell dope.. Its legal... until you get caught. ;)

Here, that market is controlled by one guy and one guy only. If you sell, you either run for him or get shot. So count me out. :P

Quacker Jack Avatar
If you are good at coidng or graphics, you could make very complex stuff for $$.

That sounds like a good idea, just need to get my portfolio up *shrug*

JD Avatar
eBay? Always good. Alternatively, try and receive sponsors? If your profit is large from these ads, pay back small interest?

:D

To be honest I don't really have anything to sell :P

But yeah, sponsors / donations are good too. Only problem is that with this economy, not as many people will be able/willing to give me money :(
Lucifer Avatar

Quinine

Quinine Avatar
[5]

Senior Studio Member

May 2007
Bribes.

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar

Elite Mod

November 2006

So you think that just because I live in Illinois I'm crooked? ;D
Lucifer Avatar

newBookmarkLockedFalling