Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Black Rose

Black Rose Avatar

September 2005
First to clear something up. When I said the thing about 'Just like the Government, It rips the culture appart peice by peice' I mean that Proxima didn't say anything about it to us and he was ripping appart our community wiout any of the Members thoughts I did not mean that to be directed at Studio Zero.

The Apolagy -
Now about my Wannbe Graphics Forum Statement...
That one is harder to explain.
I relize that you all Popo and CD have worked very hard on this forum and that it should not be Mocked or Critizied. I'm terriby sorry for saying that statement that was the spur of the moment. Not much more. The Anger twards Proximina was takeing over at the time. So I am terribly sorry about that hope you can forgive me :( ??? :( ???

This is mainly directed to Popo and CD. But they are Popo isn't on MSN right now and I also wanted to say sorry to the members that this has effected.

I am Terribly Sorry :'(

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
We accepted your apology in the thread you made in Intro.

As for the insults and such, I can understand. People do rash things when upset.

xeron

xeron Avatar

February 2010
I should be the one apologizing, for even making the thread... I just was waiting on Proxima to get on AOL but he never did. I had some things I wanted to say which I shouldnt of said here. I was the core of all this. I am realy sorry.

~Chase

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
We've accepted both of your apologies, so no need to keep apologizing. :)

Jamie85

Jamie85 Avatar

Studio Member

August 2005
Forgive and forget. The sooner this is all over and forgotten about, the better :)

Nicola

Nicola Avatar

Official Member

September 2005
I would apologize too, but I'm sure I don't deserve it.

Team Studio

Team Studio Avatar

Administrator

June 2005
Nah, it's ok guys. You're forgiven. We don't take these things into our own hearts. Heck, we guys make mistakes as well. You know the saying "To err is human"

:D
I'll buy you all a cold one.

newBookmarkLockedFalling