Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
That is Spek. I am Fredy. And I do not approve of the direction this topic is going, so keep it cleans guys or I will lock this.
k

Spektral

Spektral Avatar

July 2009
Sunjo Avatar
I never said it was made from scratch LOL.

In fact I said it was NOT made from scratch, as a reply to superiorgamer.

It was a single color brush.. and I laugh at you fredy, or spektral, or whoever you are.. if it's so easy let's see you do it. :D

Why would I recreate what others have done a thousand times? If I ever come across a time I need to use that technique (if we can call copy+pasting a stock a technique) then I will. :D

And don't expect the forum to go up in arms and take your side. What with your 20-something posts, I can't help but shake the feeling you're just advertising here.

Sunjo

Sunjo Avatar

Official Member

February 2007
As I've said, if it's just copying and pasting a stock then let's see you do it. :D

Until you have, be quiet please. :D

Oh, and I have 60 something posts, l2read tbh.

No need to further this topic though, locking it will make no difference at this point, so I'll get my $0.02 in first.

Playing in the dirt
We find the seeds of doubt
Don't water them with your tears
Don't think about all the years
You'd rather be without

Spektral

Spektral Avatar

July 2009
Sunjo Avatar
As I've said, if it's just copying and pasting a stock then let's see you do it. :D

Until you have, be quiet please. :D

Oh, and I have 60 something posts, l2read tbh.

No need to further this topic though, locking it will make no difference at this point, so I'll get my $0.02 in first.

Again, no reason to do it when I'm busy designing loads of other stuff (that aren't ripped).

Now. Gtfo my lawn.

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
ok guys. You need to setting your differences elsewhere, pm or something. But not here? kthxbai.
k

newBookmarkLockedFalling