Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
I'm not sure if this happens in previous versions of safari, but if you view v2 lite (it doesn't affect module, only lite) while using safari 4, the quick reply stretches the page.
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Avatar

ProNation

December 2007
This is an issue, as far as I can tell. If anyone wants a screenshot, I'll post it. It is roughly about 200 or so pixels longer.

Also, just to add on, my resolution is 1024*1???

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Can someone check if this happens in Safari 3 (and maybe 2) as well? If so, I can resolve the problem quickly as I think I know what it is. If not, I'll need to do a bit of debugging.

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
Err, why wouldn't it be an issue?

And Chris - I'm not sure how if the Safari 4 beta has a feature like IE8 where you can make it behave like 7. Unfortunately Apple doesn't want me to have both versions of safari installed, so someone who hasn't upgraded to 4 yet will have to confirm for you.
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Avatar

ProNation

December 2007
Chris Avatar
Can someone check if this happens in Safari 3 (and maybe 2) as well? If so, I can resolve the problem quickly as I think I know what it is. If not, I'll need to do a bit of debugging.

I have used Safari 3 under SZ, and I can confirm that this issue has never ever happened to me. If it has, I would of notified Chris a lot sooner.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Jackattack: Are you using Version 2 though? Your profile says you're using Version 1.

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Avatar

ProNation

December 2007
Chris Avatar
Jackattack: Are you using Version 2 though? Your profile says you're using Version 1.

Yah, I WAS using version 2. The mess up change thingy was bad looking, so I switched.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Alright. Well, I'll take a look into it tonight since I have Safari 3 still on my home computer. :)

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
This should now be fixed... can you guys double check for me? :)

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Avatar

ProNation

December 2007
Chris Avatar
This should now be fixed... can you guys double check for me? :)

I can confirm this. Thanks. Does this count for the achievement?

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Avatar

ProNation

December 2007

crazynarutard

crazynarutard Avatar

Senior Studio Member

August 2005

err....lol, someone posted in the wrong board in the wrong thread

JD

JD Avatar

June 2008
I take that this code was fixed by resizing the quick reply? Perhaps you should publish that Chris, alot of boards are having problems with it.

newBookmarkLockedFalling