Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Team Studio

Team Studio Avatar

Administrator

June 2005
I've had a frappchino in starbucks today and it tasted really nice! The swirling cream on top of the chocolate flavoured coffee really arouses my senses.

Have any of you guys been to starbucks before? It's actually my first time that I've ever had a coffee there! :D

Zcourge

Zcourge Avatar

Dedicated Member

August 2005
I've been asking myself why they haven't opened a Starbucks in Sweden, and if I ever start drinking coffe it'll have to be through such a shop.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Coffee makes me sick to my stomach.... but during the winter, they do a great apple cider here in Nebraska. ;D

. i n t e l

. i n t e l Avatar
Side.Swept- It

Official Member

September 2005
mmmm i just taste a frappchino mocha right now lol, ther the best

lpf
Coca Cola is my coffee. =P

Jamie85

Jamie85 Avatar

Studio Member

August 2005
Pepsi Max for me :P Sugar free with great taste. *holds up bottle with a smile* ;)

valandil
I never tried any coffee before. I might do is just for kicks one day and discover I really like it. Starbucks would be my first choice of places to go though.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
:P

Home-made coffee is probably better.... but I wouldn't know :(

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
I've had one of those Starbucks cups that come packaged in a store, but I haven't been to a Starbucks yet.

Rouno

Rouno Avatar

Dedicated Member

August 2005
I don't like Starbucks too much. I've only tried Hot Chocolate, some Frappucino, and some triple chocolate one from there. They tasted okay, but not better than some of the local coffee shops I have here.

XD

xeron

xeron Avatar

February 2010
Starbucks is godly. I am seriously addicted, I have about 50 dollars in gift certificates because my family knows how much I have them. They are high but I dont care. Grande Carmel Frappicuno is what I get. Its great, I want one even now.

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
I usually don't drink much coffee, the only thing from Starbucks I have ever gotten was a Vanilla Creme Frappaciano(spl)

Integrity

Integrity Avatar

Official Member

September 2005
See Now! I HATE COFFEE with a passion. But starbucks is really good. They have great Hot Chocolate! :)
Thanks,
Integrity

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
My sister went there and she said it was really gross. I, for one, don't like coffee or anything with a coffee taste or smell. I can't stand the stuff. I don't care how much chocolate and whipped cream is on it, I don't like it.

Team Studio

Team Studio Avatar

Administrator

June 2005
:-[ But coffee is good man! Surely you would like some good, sweet, aroma coffee with cream on top just like the banner in the convention center? :o

newBookmarkLockedFalling