Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Quinine

Quinine Avatar
[5]

Senior Studio Member

May 2007

I'm just wondering who the hell this person was, what they ripped, and why they are celebrating a birthday.

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Everyone has a birthday. Just because they're banned doesn't prevent them from showing up in the info center. If I remember correctly they were ripping codes. I could be wrong. Chris can correct me if I am.

Quinine

Quinine Avatar
[5]

Senior Studio Member

May 2007
I know they can still celebrate a birthday - it was my lame attempt at being funny :)

And also, why the 'will let you come back?' bit? Does this guy have a history?

Last Edit: Mar 4, 2009 19:42:46 GMT by Quinine

JD

JD Avatar

June 2008
I love name and shame time. xD

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Ok, Darkzephix is a known ripper. He's ripped SZ numerous times in the past. He's also ripped quite a few other sites including SSD, Zanmato/Zenith, and Vision II designs. So yeah, he got banned a long time ago (2006 or so). A little while ago I saw his name as the recent registered user and banned him instantly. :P

Quinine

Quinine Avatar
[5]

Senior Studio Member

May 2007
who was flux.exe? he's celebrating a b'day too, and he's banned.

Spektral

Spektral Avatar

July 2009
Omfg I remember VII designs. Place used to be awesome stuff till Nooki took over.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Spektral Avatar
Omfg I remember VII designs. Place used to be awesome stuff till Nooki took over.

And then it went to hell... mostly because there was no administration or active members. :P But yeah, it did kick ass.

Flux.exe... I can't remember why he was banned. >.< You'd have to ask Kay. He was even a mod here at one point.

newBookmarkLockedFalling