Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

ScottCool

ScottCool Avatar

November 2005
I posted this at my forum(ProMedia) But i figured i'd pos tit here too :)

Okay I play football, My position is Runningback(I run with the ball). I had to miss this entire year because of a neck injury. I was running and when I was about to get hit I prepared myself for the hit and when I did both me and the other player's heads hit. After that I started getting horrible head pains and my neck would hurt, i'd even blackout. Well I went to the docter and he put me on meds and ect.

About a year later I am starting to hurt again. Today I had the worst pains and threw up all day. so i'm going back to the docter in a few days.

wish me luck

This was after I went to the doctor:

Well I just got back and its not good.
I can't do anything till monday....if the Cat scan I take friday is good.
I'm going to need at the least extensive therapy
at the most Surjury.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Head-to-head collisions are the worst. >.< I make an extra effort to avoid them when on defense, even though it's usually the other player who'll get hurt.

And yeah, sorry to hear that. =/ I'm hoping your career isn't over and that you can keep playing.

ScottCool

ScottCool Avatar

November 2005
Yea I was doing pretty well before I got hurt. Now I'm hoping its only therapy because my team needs me next year.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
ScottCool Avatar
Yea I was doing pretty well before I got hurt. Now I'm hoping its only therapy because my team needs me next year.

I didn't mean so much that your team needs you, but more the fact that it's a hell of a lot of fun. I'm starting to realize (and miss this) since my senior year is over... It's just different not having to work out 4 days a week. That's part of the reason I'm going to try to walk on wherever I go to college...

But yeah, keep us posted. Hopefully PT is all you need.

ScottCool

ScottCool Avatar

November 2005
I'm suppost to find out today what I need but no word on it yet

but yea its fun, I love working out and even mor eI love to run suckers over :P

newBookmarkLockedFalling