Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Spektral

Spektral Avatar

July 2009
Click Here for TalkPark!
[/url]

Yeah after a whole month of pre-release beta testing, coding, and designing, we're finally done and ready for the public. :]

Check it out. Rate. Comment. Critique.

note: if you are using IE6 or older, you will have major problems viewing the enormous amount of transparent .pngs. Go upgrade.

Last Edit: Mar 15, 2009 8:03:16 GMT by Spektral

crazynarutard

crazynarutard Avatar

Senior Studio Member

August 2005
The site looks pretty good. The coding is a little meh, might want to optimize it so the site would run faster. When I collapse a category the "+" image remains that way, not sure if it's supposed to be turned into a "-"? Kind of looks like the category gradients are 1 pixel smaller than the rest of the forum, or I'm just going blind =P
You needs some custom images for the contact icons, they're still the default ones =P
Everything else looks nice, good job.

:: rate 5 ::

Spektral

Spektral Avatar

July 2009
crazynarutard Avatar
The site looks pretty good. The coding is a little meh, might want to optimize it so the site would run faster. When I collapse a category the "+" image remains that way, not sure if it's supposed to be turned into a "-"? Kind of looks like the category gradients are 1 pixel smaller than the rest of the forum, or I'm just going blind =P
You needs some custom images for the contact icons, they're still the default ones =P
Everything else looks nice, good job.

Haha I love you CJ.

Everything you said is true.
You're not blind it's 1px smaller on both sides because HP had a huge mess up in the beginning and made everything 2px bigger so I made half the graphics 2px bigger, and then a web of lie and deceit ended up with a barely noticeable difference. :P

And damn. I knew I forgot SOMETHING (the contact icons).

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Avatar

ProNation

December 2007
:: rate 4 ::

I like everything a lot, except it feels kind of "bunched together" too much. If your going to bunch it up like that, change the color just a tick here and there...

Spektral

Spektral Avatar

July 2009
Quacker Jack Avatar

I like everything a lot, except it feels kind of "bunched together" too much. If your going to bunch it up like that, change the color just a tick here and there...

What browser did you view this in?

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Avatar

ProNation

December 2007
Internet Explorer.

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
This is what shows up when I collapse a category

:P

(firebug editor ftw!)
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

Spektral

Spektral Avatar

July 2009
Jack - the forum looks best in Fx, Chrome or Safari. IE reads some of the scripts weirdly. We fixed as much as possible and Crazy is consistently looking into it.

Benjamin: I have no idea what you're talking about :P

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Avatar

ProNation

December 2007
Alex, I figured. I saw it on FF the other day and it looked good. That is why I was wondering what was going on.

Last Edit: Mar 9, 2009 11:34:29 GMT by Quacker Jack

Spektral

Spektral Avatar

July 2009
Thank you very much jack, you have no idea how much we appreciate the kind comments. :D

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Avatar

ProNation

December 2007
Spektral Avatar
Thank you very much jack, you have no idea how much we appreciate the kind comments. :D

Your welcome. And I do know. It helps every forum.

Also, I just joined. I'll *try* and be active.

Again, nicely done. I never told you my favorite part though. The Menu buttons, and their look. Again, job well done!

Spektral

Spektral Avatar

July 2009
Quacker Jack Avatar
Spektral Avatar

Again, nicely done. I never told you my favorite part though. The Menu buttons, and their look. Again, job well done!

Thanks. Yeah we're hoping to set a trend with large menu buttons especially in v2.

Nathan[Gone]

Nathan[Gone] Avatar
...uuhhhh

Official Member

February 2009
Spektral Avatar
Quacker Jack Avatar

Thanks. Yeah we're hoping to set a trend with large menu buttons especially in v2.

Already? :P

Anyways , I love this place. It is the best!

Self explanatory

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
Congrats on being featured. :)
k

Spektral

Spektral Avatar