Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

tcm

tcm Avatar

Studio Member

January 2008
Hey guys, is anybody else addicted to this game? I started playing the original like 2 months ago and got the second a few weeks back, it's amazing :P

rickace
I never heard of it :P

abZebras

abZebras Avatar

ProNation

June 2008
Can not has 360 yet.

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
I've played Gears 2 multiplayer. Even though I was terrible at it (let's just say I wasn't the best at running for cover) it was pretty fun.

tcm

tcm Avatar

Studio Member

January 2008
Lol you've never heard of Gears of War?!

And SO, it takes time to get good at it lol, the games have become abundant with expert players! It took me like a solid month to get really good.

richardgary1223
I only played/viewed it for PC... =(

Zero Insanity

Zero Insanity Avatar
Show Me Ya Moves!

August 2005
tcm Avatar
Lol you've never heard of Gears of War?!

And SO, it takes time to get good at it lol, the games have become abundant with expert players! It took me like a solid month to get really good.

I played both of them but really for the Campaign only. I'll play the Multiplayer, but not all the time...

Whats your Gamertag?

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
tcm Avatar
Hey guys, is anybody else addicted to this game? I started playing the original like 2 months ago and got the second a few weeks back, it's amazing :P

heh, still working on the 1st >_< but what i have played of the 1st its a great game

{blanka}

{blanka} Avatar

ProNation

March 2007
Fun game though the match making could be a bit faster. I don't know, everything just seems so slow. Story was great imo.

Sasuke

Sasuke Avatar

August 2005
Gears 2 is amazing. BTW if anybody wants to run through Insane Mode on it, I'll go through it with you, just gimme your gamertag

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Beat both games. Gears of War 2's campaign is quite possibly the best I have ever played. Sadly, I absolutely despise the multiplayer so it has very little replay value for me. But it was fun as hell beating it with my roommate in November all in one night. lol.

newBookmarkLockedFalling