Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

slip

slip Avatar
Chris spoils me!

Senior Studio Member

April 2006
Funny Quiz

I'm a fine glass of wine :P

XD

Samus

Samus Avatar
Wheee

Official Member

January 2007
"You are a Cosmopolitan. You are quiet and content. You don't stand out too much, but you don't mind and don't care what people think of you. You don't need everything to be perfect, as long as you get what matters. Sure, you may be 'girly' and you may not be the smartest, craziest or most refined, but you really like yourself, and that's fine by you."

I take offense to that. :P
Extreme Data

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Avatar

ProNation

December 2007
For some reason, I can't see it. "This page can't be displayed". :o

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
same with me.

slip

slip Avatar
Chris spoils me!

Senior Studio Member

April 2006
works fine on FF2 and Opera9

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
samus said:
"You are a Cosmopolitan. You are quiet and content. You don't stand out too much, but you don't mind and don't care what people think of you. You don't need everything to be perfect, as long as you get what matters. Sure, you may be 'girly' and you may not be the smartest, craziest or most refined, but you really like yourself, and that's fine by you."

I take offense to that. :P

As do I to a degree.

I got the same. :P

Josh

Josh Avatar

July 2009
You are a Cosmopolitan. You are quiet and content. You don't stand out too much, but you don't mind and don't care what people think of you. You don't need everything to be perfect, as long as you get what matters. Sure, you may be 'girly' and you may not be the smartest, craziest or most refined, but you really like yourself, and that's fine by you.

Go.... me?
This is my old account. This is my new account

Xylish

Xylish Avatar

Ghost Admin

June 2005
Who wants shots? xD

You are a Whiskey on the Rocks. You are tough and you know it. It takes a long time for people to get to know you but you wouldn't have it any other way. You don't care what people think, but sometimes that turns people off of you.
Ex-admin, designer and founder of Studio Zero. Currently working as a Dentist :)

mukei

mukei Avatar

July 2006
Pint of beer...wtf. O_o

Scorpian

Scorpian Avatar

[ Bracket Admin ]

April 2006
You are a Cosmopolitan. You are quiet and content. You don't stand out too much, but you don't mind and don't care what people think of you. You don't need everything to be perfect, as long as you get what matters. Sure, you may be 'girly' and you may not be the smartest, craziest or most refined, but you really like yourself, and that's fine by you.

I feel insulted on multiple levels, and yet the glove still fits. >.<
wat

Jay

Jay  Avatar
Random Avy Refresh To See Another One

50%

Dedicated Member

December 2007
uh great.........not much on my sense of humor i think.......
Click here to feed me a fruit!
Get your own at Dinomon!

Quinine

Quinine Avatar
[5]

Senior Studio Member

May 2007
You are a Fine Glass of Wine. You are sophisticated and refined, but also complicated and hard to deal with. Not everyone loves you, but those who do swear that you're the coolest thing since sliced bread. One of these days the people that matter will understand you. Until then, you will be sitting on your throne as the distinguished product that not everyone has the taste to appreciate.

*savours the moment*

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
I got a pint of beer. I call bogus quiz.

You are a Pint of Beer. You're happy with who you are. Sure, you may not be the 'sophisticated' and 'refined' type, but at least you're real. You don't let the little things get to you, and you have a good time no matter what life throws at you. Keep it up.

I laughed at "juice box" being one of the results, though.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
popojoe said:
Who wants shots? xD

You are a Whiskey on the Rocks. You are tough and you know it. It takes a long time for people to get to know you but you wouldn't have it any other way. You don't care what people think, but sometimes that turns people off of you.

*high fives*

I'm right there too Joe. :P I'm not sure if it's a good or a bad thing that the description is right.

gbsekyos
samus said:
"You are a Cosmopolitan. You are quiet and content. You don't stand out too much, but you don't mind and don't care what people think of you. You don't need everything to be perfect, as long as you get what matters. Sure, you may be 'girly' and you may not be the smartest, craziest or most refined, but you really like yourself, and that's fine by you.

You stole my answer. >:(

newBookmarkLockedFalling