Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Scorpian

Scorpian Avatar

[ Bracket Admin ]

April 2006
You know what I mean. You sit down to play a game. You may even have the disc in your hand. Then, at the last moment, you decide "Nah... I dun wanna".

For me, it's probably Plants vs. Zombies. I single-clicked it in STEAM, ready to bring down the mouse button a second time, but... I just didn't feel like playing anymore. :D
wat

abZebras

abZebras Avatar

ProNation

June 2008
Trackmania. Decided I would come to the computer and play it, but found that I had lost connection to the internet.

Jake

Jake Avatar

ProNation

December 2005
Mass Effect. :P

richardgary1223
Need for speed: Most wanted

I want to sell it.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Persona 3. <.< It's been sitting there in my PS2 since my sister set it up... but it's soooo far to get to the PS2. A whole 5 feet! Max!

Jesse

Jesse Avatar
Just a mother doing graphic designing!

May 2007
Call of Duty: WaW
I don't do graphics anymore! Leave me alone about it!

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
MGS3: Subsistence. I really wanted to play it but I...didn't feel like starting a new game

JD

JD Avatar

June 2008
GTA IV. Sounded good at first, then realized how repetitive it gets.

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
Also GTA IV for me. I have a saved game from before you choose revenge or money, and i've played revenge, but not money. So i decided i wanted to play the other outcome.

Grabbed my snacks, turned on my xbox, put the disc in, and then ended up watching a movie instead x.x
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
Wii Fit. xD

It calls me fat too much. It can't tell the difference between body fat and muscle, so it just assumes you're fat. xD

richardgary1223
KILLZONE

Nah. xD Bored of it. I think I should buy a 360 soon. (GeOW ftw)..

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
Conor Avatar
Wii Fit. xD

It calls me fat too much. It can't tell the difference between body fat and muscle, so it just assumes you're fat. xD

Has anybody actually seen a picture of brien that could prove that Wii Fit is inaccurately accusing him of being fat? me neither.
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

newBookmarkLockedFalling