Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Stinky666

Stinky666 Avatar

December 2009
Plenty of places do this, but it's a good thing to have, if done right and the team is commited.
Other places usually have a whole "bring out a resource pack once a month", but that always ends up falling behind due to it being reasonably difficult.

My suggestion would be to have a team of resourcers, that just have to share say a few new things per week.

So this could be one new psd + 1 tutorial per week, or absolutely anything else that people can use or learn from.

Jesse

Jesse Avatar
Just a mother doing graphic designing!

May 2007
That makes sense.
I don't do graphics anymore! Leave me alone about it!

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
This is something I had toyed with to bring more activity to the studio. I haven't told Chris yet because he's waiting on a couple images from me and i was going to incorporate this idea into some of the images.

But yeah, I think it's a really good idea.
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

Michael

Michael Avatar
*Has a custom title*

October 2007
Coding one too! ;D

Jesse

Jesse Avatar

May 2007
Wrighty is right on that one. There should also be a coding one.

Hethusist

Hethusist Avatar
Justin is a poser! =P

Official Member

May 2009
Sounds like a splendid way to get more active members to participate in daily and weekly events which will lead into not just excellent member participation, but also good reviews from other forums and websites. Many of these good reviews which will lead to many of good receptions of members and viewers of those other forums and websites which will lead up to many page views of the Studio Zero forum. These page viewers will then see the modernly-equipped activity from the forum's members and the amount of topics and posts available on the forum along with the famous amount of graphical resources available to the community. Which of this will lead to even more new members which gives better activity and more popularity! Oh my goodness! That was scientific study. I am a scientist of the internet age. Damn right. :)

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Are there enough people willing to release quality (quality over quantity, guys) resources, though?

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I could add an incentive to it. :) Basically, every resource you submit is worth double points, as long as you remain active enough to be in the member group. Also, it'd count for the member group achievement ONCE YOU'RE ACTIVE ENOUGH TO JOIN.

Lastly, coders and graphics people... I think they should have separate groups, but it's the same concept. The two groups would have different requirements for frequency of posting codes, tutorials, etc.

I want to see what the rest of the staff says first btw.

Michael

Michael Avatar
*Has a custom title*

October 2007
Chris do it! :D

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
Haha wrighty, when i loaded the page... your avatar fits PERFECTLY:

Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

Michael

Michael Avatar
*Has a custom title*

October 2007
muahahah! :D

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
:P As I said, I'm waiting on the remaining staff.

Jesse

Jesse Avatar

May 2007
So was this one:

Michael

Michael Avatar
*Has a custom title*

October 2007
Chris Avatar
:P As I said, I'm waiting on the remaining staff.

Sod them! :P

newfieldgrafix
Count me in!

newBookmarkLockedFalling