Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Salvager

Salvager Avatar

July 2006
I'm surprised that I didn't submit this tutorial here. :o This is a simple tutorial for making buttons in Flash. This was made in Flash 8, the last version by Macromedia, but the way to make buttons should be the same or similar with newer Adobe versions. If you guys like this tutorial, I could make more Flash tutorials. I'm open to suggestions.

Go To Tutorial

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
First flash tutorial ever. =o Nice.

newfieldgrafix
Nice and simple, As much as you can love Flash, it really is tedious at times...

..Are there any plans for a Shape Tween tutorial..?

Salvager

Salvager Avatar

July 2006
I did make a tutorial for motion tweens, so it could be possible for me to make another one for shape tweens.

newfieldgrafix
It's the bloody shape ones I (well, Flash) mess up, they never seem to go right. I Tried to make a circle tween into a square, and back, but ended up with; circle, figure 8, intersection, Floridian Peninsular... It just went stupid. In the end I just did it frame by bloody frame!

In fact, IDK if it's a good idea, but maybe a Flash section for tutorials? You never know, if we get enough done, a complete walkthru or whatever.

Last Edit: Jul 12, 2009 1:31:23 GMT by newfieldgrafix

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Ben added one once this was submitted actually. :)

nsane

nsane Avatar
Prophet

Official Member

August 2009
First NON confusing flash tutorial. Every time i have ever looked at a tutorial, i just cant register all those big words!

Great stuff, im going to give this a try and show my outcome.

newfieldgrafix
That's the thing with Flash, you expect it to be complicated, like the first time I tried it - and quickly looked stupid.

Flash is very simple, once you get that in you head, you'll be fine. Only takes a few minutes to learn.

newBookmarkLockedFalling