Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Avatar

ProNation

December 2007
Would anyone do some work for some points eventually? I have something I really need to get done PHP and JS coding down for a forum project I am running with 6 other users. We've hit a major bump in the road, and could really use some help.

JS would be coding entire site
PHP would be a private single project that would fully need to be coded, and small updates to the system (aka if it isn't working, pb version updated, or a tiny change needed to be made). Of course bigger changes would be more money.

Would anyone be interested? I gotta feeling the JS might turn into money, but know I am limited in getting it. It could be a while.

Anyways, let me know a possible estimate.

Michael

Michael Avatar
*Has a custom title*

October 2007
Sure thing - I'll do it for 1k points? :)

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Avatar

ProNation

December 2007
Michael Avatar
Sure thing - I'll do it for 1k points? :)

All of it?

Michael

Michael Avatar
*Has a custom title*

October 2007
Gimme all your points and 10% of your points every week for 3 months ... for everything! :D

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Avatar

ProNation

December 2007
Michael Avatar
Gimme all your points and 10% of your points every week for 3 months ... for everything! :D

I'd prefer a "fixed" number if you wouldn't mind...... The staff will prolly contribute. Or at least, 2 of us (including me will).

And in addition, I prolly won't pay up until 1,337 posts, which shouldn't be amazingly long from now (2 weeks).

Last Edit: Aug 18, 2009 23:38:12 GMT by Quacker Jack

Michael

Michael Avatar
*Has a custom title*

October 2007
I need you to pay before that. If you'd want me to do it I'd require about 600 within the next day or two, then the remaining 1k on completion.

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Avatar

ProNation

December 2007
Michael Avatar
I need you to pay before that. If you'd want me to do it I'd require about 600 within the next day or two, then the remaining 1k on completion.

k. Give me a day or two to get in contact with staff members, and I will get back to you.

Also, would you be hosting this, or would you know a place to host it for free?

Michael

Michael Avatar
*Has a custom title*

October 2007
I wouldn't offer the hosting - as that wasn't mentioned in the first post.

You will have to find somewhere to host - dhost.info allows PHP & mySQL - I recommend you apply now :)

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Avatar

ProNation

December 2007
Michael Avatar
I wouldn't offer the hosting - as that wasn't mentioned in the first post.

You will have to find somewhere to host - dhost.info allows PHP & mySQL - I recommend you apply now :)

k. I can't access that site. Any other suggestions there?

Michael

Michael Avatar
*Has a custom title*

October 2007
Nope :( I'm sure the site'll be fixed soon! :)

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Avatar

ProNation

December 2007
k thanks Wrighty. I will probably continue contact via PM, though something might pop up here.

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Avatar

ProNation

December 2007
Wrighty, I just realized there might need to be a small PHP project (points system) as well in order for the other to work. I am guessing there will probably be an addition fee. Unless it is possible to do that through JS, how much more will that be?

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
Jack, Please so not double post. Edit your post next time. Thanks.
k

Michael

Michael Avatar
*Has a custom title*

October 2007
Jack - you told me that you'd take this through PMs from here on out - I'm not going to discuss this further until the primary payment of 600 points has been made.

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Avatar

ProNation

December 2007
Michael Avatar
Jack - you told me that you'd take this through PMs from here on out - I'm not going to discuss this further until the primary payment of 600 points has been made.

I made the payment and PM'd Chris to give it to you, so hopefullly you will see it come in today or tomorrow.

newBookmarkLockedFalling