Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Justin

Justin Avatar
:)

July 2009
well, i dont know how to explain it but i will the best i can :P

i have a website called "The Gaming World" but i want to create an email like this: "Support@gamingworld.com" do you know of a code, or a way of making an email like that? i searched through hotscripts (thanks to Chris for that site btw, it helps alot) but found nothing.
My signature
[/left][/i][/size]

Neversoft

Neversoft Avatar

Dedicated Member

July 2006
I believe you could register a Gmail account with that address. ;)
Jesus christ, I've been here 3 years :o (Oh lawd, its 4 now)

LOL ITS 6 AND A HALF NOW

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
You have to own the domain name gamingworld.com. Do you?

JD

JD Avatar

June 2008
Eric Avatar

If your answer is yes to this, and you are in possession of the domain with hosting, the reseller should offer it to you. Do you have cPanel?

Justin

Justin Avatar

July 2009
JD Avatar
Eric Avatar

If your answer is yes to this, and you are in possession of the domain with hosting, the reseller should offer it to you. Do you have cPanel?

i do not own it yet, as i havent bought it yet :P, and yes i have a cpanel.

my host is zymic
My signature
[/left][/i][/size]

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
Justin Avatar
JD Avatar

i do not own it yet, as i havent bought it yet :P, and yes i have a cpanel.

my host is zymic
Well the first step is to buy it, but after that you can add that domain through CPanel, and then you can set up an email to receive at that address.

JD

JD Avatar

June 2008
Eric Avatar
Well the first step is to buy it, but after that you can add that domain through CPanel, and then you can set up an email to receive at that address...

... Providing the reseller you have opted for offers some kind of email package within cPanel. Some may not, so look out for that.

Last Edit: Oct 24, 2009 21:40:00 GMT by JD

Michael

Michael Avatar
*Has a custom title*

October 2007
@james - Most of them include Mail within cPanel as default. I haven't seen one host who doesn't. There might be some severe limitations, but it'll still be there.

Justin

Justin Avatar

July 2009
Alright, thanks, but i dont know if Zymic offers that feature, or anything really =/, but i`ll see.
My signature
[/left][/i][/size]

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Are you paying for it or using their free hosting? And honestly, your best bet is to ask at their support forums. They (and their users) know more about the service than we do. :)

Justin

Justin Avatar

July 2009
Chris Avatar
Are you paying for it or using their free hosting? And honestly, your best bet is to ask at their support forums. They (and their users) know more about the service than we do. :)

for now im using their free hosting, but i am planning to pay for it, and asking at the support forums is a good plan :P
My signature
[/left][/i][/size]

newBookmarkLockedFalling