Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
So, yeah, I am officially addicted. 25 of my last 42 hours have been spent playing this game. It's so bad that I am now looking at buildings and figuring out how to scale them without even realizing it.

One of the best games I have ever played, for sure. What do you guys think?

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
i haven't played it yet but have watch my friend played looks freakin great and i can't wait to get.

Last Edit: Mar 31, 2010 20:16:42 GMT by Arucard

Fury Of The Storm

Fury Of The Storm Avatar
The Only Thing Necessary For Evil To Triumph Is For Good Men To Do Nothing!

August 2005
I beat it within 2 days lol...I have like 3 achievements left to do and there's 2 DLC's coming out soon...one in the end of January and the other at the end of February...probably the best game of 09 for me.

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Just beat it. 26 hours in. Working on finding all the tombs and feathers right now.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
I haven't played it, but a buddy of mine has it and says it's pretty much incredible.

ScottCool

ScottCool Avatar

November 2005
I need to get ahold of this game. I've palyed and loved the first. Never this one tho.
:-/

turtle

turtle Avatar
Meh.

Official Member

April 2008
Love it...4 more trophies to get :D
Discussion Time ~ A debate forum.

Paradox

Paradox Avatar
Formerly, Jam-Legalize.

Official Member

June 2008
It's a great game but there is a lack of stuff to do after completing it. Feather collecting just seems so boring. And I've got 900 gamerscore out of just completing it. I finished it about a month ago now and it hasn't come out of it's case since.

Exanium

Exanium Avatar
We so excited.

Official Member

May 2010
Damnit! My Xbox is still broken!!!!!! I got the game on christmas but it still won't work :/

newBookmarkLockedFalling