Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Silent

Silent Avatar

Dedicated Member

September 2009

Name: Breeze

Creator: SilentDeath

Preview: Click

Download: Click

Note*
Codes are included in the download.

Extra Info

This skin is BEST viewed on Mozilla Firefox

Last Edit: Jan 18, 2010 12:27:50 GMT by Silent

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
    Your "Join" and "Login" buttons are switched in the preview. :P If you fix that, I'll gladly add it. It's a huge step up over your previous templates. :)

Silent

Silent Avatar

Dedicated Member

September 2009
    Switched. Thanks for the comment. I spent a lot on this one. There may be an update of this skin.

perishingflames

perishingflames Avatar

Dedicated Member

March 2007
    Very nice skin. Only thing I don't really like is the windowbg and windowbg2-- they look a little cheesy.

Silent

Silent Avatar

Dedicated Member

September 2009
    By cheesy you mean?

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
    Thank you for contributing to the Studio Zero Premades.

Your submission has been added to our database.

missyjean
    I like this. It is so refreshing--like a spring breeze ;), to NOT have side tables

capricornluna

capricornluna Avatar

January 2011
    I absolutely love this one. I'm intending to use it, if that's okay, but I'm having trouble with the buttons. I'm trying to replace the text with my own (using the button template in the Buttons folder through Photoshop) and whenever I try to replace the text, the button simply has a grey background instead of being transparent. I'm probably doing it all wrong, but I'm a complete novice when it comes to these things. Any help will be muchly appreciated. Thank you in advance! :)

Quinine

Quinine Avatar
    [5]

Senior Studio Member

May 2007
    Or, y'know, you could simply create a new layer and delete the background layer...?

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
    Text Color: 000000
    Link Color, Active, and Visited Link: 006bd0
    Category Text Color: FFFFFF
    Windows Background 1, AND 2: DFDFDF
    Board Highlight, and Thread Highlight: DFDFDF

Everything else, leave it alone.

Breeze by SilentDeath

I'm trying to install this for a friend on his proboard as he is proboards illiterate, but the instructions here are throwing me off.

I enter in exactly what you say and leave everything else blank, but I get this:

The following errors were found:

* One or more of the colors entered had errors. All colors must be entered in proper hex format. If you need help with the colors, you can click the button next to each form field to have a diagram of some colors you can choose from. Make sure that all form entries that require colors are filled out (none may be blank).

Help would greatly be appreciated.

Quinine

Quinine Avatar
    [5]

Senior Studio Member

May 2007
    Hotshot Avatar
    Text Color: 000000
    Link Color, Active, and Visited Link: 006bd0
    Category Text Color: FFFFFF
    Windows Background 1, AND 2: DFDFDF
    Board Highlight, and Thread Highlight: DFDFDF

Everything else, leave it alone.

Breeze by SilentDeath

I'm trying to install this for a friend on his proboard as he is proboards illiterate, but the instructions here are throwing me off.

I enter in exactly what you say and leave everything else blank, but I get this:

The following errors were found:

* One or more of the colors entered had errors. All colors must be entered in proper hex format. If you need help with the colors, you can click the button next to each form field to have a diagram of some colors you can choose from. Make sure that all form entries that require colors are filled out (none may be blank).

Help would greatly be appreciated.

I think Silent is assuming you're installing this skin on a fresh ProBoard. Therefore, when he says "everything else, leave it alone" I think he means leave the other fields on the page as the PB default colours. What you have done, however, is delete all the other values (the ones that he does not tell you to change, i.e everything but Text Color, Link Color, Active, and Visited Link, Category Text Color, Windows Background 1, and 2, Board Highlight, and Thread Highlight). They need to be left as the PB default colours.

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
    Well I was entering it on a forum where there had already been a previous skin, and so the PB default values weren't there, but I messed around with it some and made it look halfway decent. Thank you tho Quinine!

newBookmarkLockedFalling