Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Chronologik

Chronologik Avatar
I bring with me delicious RosaSecta.com

March 2010
... and brought with him delicious rosa.

Well a few of you might know me, I'm Chrono, 13 years old and aspiring to do graphics as a part time job when I'm older, but I've still got 5 years until I need to worry about what university I'm going to and what I'm going to major in. So I've just joined SZ to showcase my graphics and get some critique on it (and share some delicious rosa). I'm pretty fluent in HTML, CSS, Javascript, and PHP, but don't expect me to make any proboards scripts. They use javascript DOM exploits that have no practical application anywhere outside of proboards, so I never bother learning those, but if you ever need me to edita code so that it works to match your forum, feel free to ask.

Well go ahead and post a generic welcome message to raise your post count now.

newfieldgrafix
I never use generic messages...

Welcome to the Studio!

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I rarely use a generic welcome message, except I always end with "Welcome to the Studio!"... which Zell has now stolen from me.

And props, you actually know enough to belittle why people code PB. :P Pretty good for being 13, considering that was near when I just started getting into coding.

newfieldgrafix
Chris Avatar
I rarely use a generic welcome message, except I always end with "Welcome to the Studio!"... which Zell has now stolen from me.

And props, you actually know enough to belittle why people code PB. :P Pretty good for being 13, considering that was near when I just started getting into coding.

There was a little hint of irony in what I did...

iiPod

iiPod Avatar

ProNation

October 2009
newfieldgrafix Avatar
Mar 22, 2010 1:07:27 GMT @newfieldgrafix said:
Chris Avatar

There was a little hint of irony in what I did...

I never picked up on that...

Also, Welcome To The Studio! :D
Looking for a coder, PM me.

JD

JD Avatar

June 2008
Welcome to the Studio! ;)

brianna

brianna Avatar

Official Member

December 2009
welcome:)