Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Teg

Teg Avatar

Official Member

September 2010
hey ya'll Amanda here! Some of you may know me as Teg, Integrity, Baybgurl, etc. I've been around Proboards for a very very long time. I was a member of SSD, G101, XD, and many others... Anyway Hi!!

^General Discussion Community, 1 Month old (Created OCT. 23, 2013), Over 4k posts, Two classes for coding and graphics starting in January, and our first REAL MONEY cash competition. Check us out^^

Teg

Teg Avatar

Official Member

September 2010
ZOMG It's YOU! hi, and thank you!

^General Discussion Community, 1 Month old (Created OCT. 23, 2013), Over 4k posts, Two classes for coding and graphics starting in January, and our first REAL MONEY cash competition. Check us out^^

Twerque

Twerque Avatar
make my way back home when i learn to fly.

Studio Member

December 2009
Ohhh heeeey. Welcome to SZ.
Signature coming~

Teg

Teg Avatar

Official Member

September 2010
ello! Thank you!

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I think the name Teg is at least a little familiar... either way, welcome to the Studio! :)

Teg

Teg Avatar

Official Member

September 2010
Thank thank thank you very much :) I like it hear already, so warm and friendly.

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
The only hostility you'll probably receive: www.beedictionary.com/common-errors/hear_vs_here

Aside from that, hope you stay and have a good time!
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

Xylish

Xylish Avatar

Ghost Admin

June 2005
Belated hi there Amanda. Welcome to the Studio :)

Teg is a bit familar for me. :)
Ex-admin, designer and founder of Studio Zero. Currently working as a Dentist :)

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
Hiya, welcome to studio zero :)

Teg

Teg Avatar

Official Member

September 2010
Why thank you you two! I appreciate the welcome

newfieldgrafix
Welcome to the WORLD'S MOST AWESOME FORUM!

brianna

brianna Avatar

Official Member

December 2009
welcome:)

newBookmarkLockedFalling