Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Mini Coder

Mini Coder Avatar

July 2011
As you probably can tell, I am new to Studio Zero, but glad to be here! I joined to learn how to code and make graphics for my forum. I also wanted to participate here, in what looks like it has become a very popular forum. I've never really coded before, but I have used codes from this forum that worked great on my forum. Well, I am 13 years old and I play hockey and baseball, and the french horn and trumpet. My favorite country is Canada, even though I don't live there. Thanks for reading, and I'll see you around.
-Ethan
My Forum
I came here to learn how to code for my forum and to share with others[/b]

Twerque

Twerque Avatar
make my way back home when i learn to fly.

Studio Member

December 2009
Only thirteen? Awww, you're a babyyy c:

Welcome to SZ! <3

Signature coming~

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Tork, you're not -that- much older. :P I remember being on PB at 13 though... god I'm old.

Welcome to the Studio. :) If you have any questions, there are plenty of people here willing to help answer them, so don't be shy about it.

Mini Coder

Mini Coder Avatar

July 2011
Thanks guys! :)
Thirteen isn't young at all btw, I just turned 13 a few weeks ago. :)
My Forum

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Mini Coder Avatar
Thanks guys! :)
Thirteen isn't young at all btw, I just turned 13 a few weeks ago. :)

It is young. :P On the internet, it's the youngest age that you can legally use it because of the COPPA.

Deko

Deko Avatar

October 2005
Chris Avatar
It is young. :P On the internet, it's the youngest age that you can legally use it because of the COPPA.

Oh boy, Chris is dropping some knowledge on the young folk. :P I think I was thirteen too when I joined the ProBoards community. Though I think I joined Conforums a bit younger with a fake birthday :-X

Anywho, welcome to the forum! I'm no coder but if you have any graphics related questions feel free to pm me ;) See ya around the forum!

Mini Coder

Mini Coder Avatar

July 2011
XP, I didn't mean not young on the internet, I suppose on the internet than yes, it is young. :)
Can someone give me some advice on javascript? I really don't understand it and it doesn't show up on my computer.
My Forum

Twerque

Twerque Avatar
make my way back home when i learn to fly.

Studio Member

December 2009
I was eight or nine when I joined proboards. Ssshhh. Now i'm going to be eighteen in a month ;]

BITE ME, CHRIS. I am too that much older. Comparatively. -sticks tongue out at-

... Where's Jim with the short jokes?

Signature coming~

Jim

Jim Avatar
Josh was here.

Studio Member

September 2005
Twerque Avatar
I was eight or nine when I joined proboards. Ssshhh. Now i'm going to be eighteen in a month ;]

BITE ME, CHRIS. I am too that much older. Comparatively. -sticks tongue out at-

... Where's Jim with the short jokes?

I'm sorry, I couldn't see the cue to make them.

Mini Coder Avatar
XP, I didn't mean not young on the internet, I suppose on the internet than yes, it is young. :)
Can someone give me some advice on javascript? I really don't understand it and it doesn't show up on my computer.

Well mate, what do you mean it doesn't show up on your computer?

Last Edit: Jul 28, 2011 3:21:28 GMT by Jim

Mini Coder

Mini Coder Avatar

July 2011
I enter all the codes right onto textedit, and then I run it on safari and nothing happens.
My Forum

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Mini Coder Avatar
I enter all the codes right onto textedit, and then I run it on safari and nothing happens.

Probably need a more detailed process of what you're doing, but I'd go ahead and ask in the hangout board. :)

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
Welcome, Ethan! There's a plethora of posts and resources which should be able to help you out a lot! But of course, feel free to ask us for any help you may need.

Chris Avatar
Tork, you're not -that- much older. :P I remember being on PB at 13 though... god I'm old.

The first time I used PB was 8 years ago... holy crap.

That would have put me at 10. My friend started a harry potter RPG and wanted me to help with the layout because she knew I was good with computers. Which is actually how I got started in programming.
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

Toast?

Toast? Avatar

Official Member

August 2010
Welcome to Sz.
As you can see, most of the staff members here are trying to be rebels :P (jokes)

If you need any assistance with your forum, feel free to PM me.
Other than that, enjoy your time here.

~marshallow

newBookmarkLockedFalling