Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Xylish

Xylish Avatar

Ghost Admin

June 2005
Hey guys, Xylish here. :)

Nice to see you guys again with hearing the rumours of Proboards v5 being developed close to RC phase. (Finally, after waiting for almost 6 years)

Just a little update for those using our v1 skin. I've made 3 banners to spice things up from my photography trip (2 from my current home where I live and 1 from Japan). There's also a little slogan change to fit the mood change. :)

Hope all is well with you guys. (cannot believe that you're still using a skin which I have designed since 2006)

To see the list of all available banners, remember to login to Studio Zero and click this sentence.

Alternatively, login to Studio Zero, click "My Studio" and look for "Banner Changer" :)

Something to start the topic: What banner are you using at the moment? :)

Last Edit: Jul 8, 2012 13:47:08 GMT by Xylish
Ex-admin, designer and founder of Studio Zero. Currently working as a Dentist :)

Deko

Deko Avatar

October 2005
Oooah. :o

I'm using House M.D. 8-) Haha nah I'm using the Chatswood one. And I never noticed the banner changer :-[

Beautiful photos by the way. Do you have a Flickr? I'd like to see more.

Last Edit: Jul 8, 2012 15:05:54 GMT by Deko

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Sydney has been set as our default banner, for those who have never used the banner changer. :) It's just a small change of pace for a bit. Personally, I've always done a rotation of the banners. So many to choose, but I never know which I like most. :(

Edit: Ok, I set it to a random rotation between the three new banners. :)

Last Edit: Jul 8, 2012 19:07:17 GMT by Chris

kathy025
Was always on v2, wasn't aware we had a Banner Changer in the profile. Using Kobe, nice pics! Got me wondering why there are Japanese writing on parts of the skin?

Last Edit: Jul 9, 2012 10:29:42 GMT by kathy025

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
kathy025 Avatar
Jul 9, 2012 10:26:25 GMT @kathy025 said:
Was always on v2, wasn't aware we had a Banner Changer in the profile. Using Kobe, nice pics! Got me wondering why there are Japanese writing on parts of the skin?

IT's Joe's fault. :P Just one of the languages he speaks/spoke at least. So, we decided to use it.

It's also because the influence for SZ's name came from japanese video games. To be specific, Megaman X/Zero series. Joe was Zero and I was Ex. :P Full SZ name is "Studio Zero: Ex"

Deko

Deko Avatar

October 2005
Nerds :P

kathy025
LOL!

Hu Ha Ho! Hu Ha Hua!

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005

I go to one of the nerdiest school there is. :P Shove it.

Quinine

Quinine Avatar
[5]

Senior Studio Member

May 2007
eeee sydney

I live there!

Simie

Simie Avatar

ProScripter

May 2006
Is it just me nostalgia-ing or has the v1 skin aged really well?

Also, hi.

kathy025
Hi Simie. Nice to see some coders coming back. :)

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Joe, those photos are beautiful.

newBookmarkLockedFalling