Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

baller95

baller95 Avatar

Male

January 2014
I'm sure some of you know me from PB support but I'll say hi for those that don't know me :)

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
baller95 Avatar
I'm sure some of you know me from PB support but I'll say hi for those that don't know me :)
:o

Actually, I unfortunately don't recognize your name... but I've also been gone from PBS for quite a while... So, welcome to the Studio!  Hopefully you can fill us in with some details about you 

Twerque

Twerque Avatar
make my way back home when i learn to fly.

Studio Member

December 2009
I don't recognize your name, either c: But I'd like to welcome you to SZ! :D Like Chris said, you should totally tell us about yourself. What kind of music are you into? Do you design and/or program? What's your favorite language? Social security number? Any pets? Special talents?

And ... stuff!
Signature coming~

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Twerque Avatar
I don't recognize your name, either c: But I'd like to welcome you to SZ! :D Like Chris said, you should totally tell us about yourself. What kind of music are you into? Do you design and/or program? What's your favorite language? Social security number? Any pets? Special talents?

And ... stuff!
She really only is curious about social security numbers.  It's a study of the distribution in randomness across countries and the world... or a scam.  One of those two

newBookmarkLockedFalling