Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
To finally get us back on track to start February, we're kicking it off with a new hidden achievement pack!

I present to you guys a Dr. Who themed achievement pack!  Now, given how mysterious he is, this is a hidden achievement pack with 13 achievements.  Good luck all! ;)

(Thanks to for the icons.)

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
And to celebrate, and I are watching Classic Who. (It's... different.)

Have fun with this new pack!
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Goddamnit. Can I go anywhere on the internet without running into Dr. Who.

Good job and all but I'm seriously irritated by the amount of fandom that is taking over the internet (regardless of which fandom it is).

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Lucifer Avatar

Good job and all but I'm seriously irritated by the amount of fandom that is taking over the internet (regardless of which fandom it is).
Fandom has always existed on the internet.  You used to visit two major forums called SolidSnake Designs and Hatake Forums, both names coming from a fandom. :P    

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Chris Avatar
Lucifer Avatar

Fandom has always existed on the internet.  You used to visit two major forums called SolidSnake Designs and Hatake Forums, both names coming from a fandom. :P    

Technically, yes. But it was much more mild and far less obsessive insomuch that it wasn't even a fandom (aka cult-like status of worship) as it was a general appreciation.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Lucifer Avatar
Chris Avatar
Technically, yes. But it was much more mild and far less obsessive insomuch that it wasn't even a fandom (aka cult-like status of worship) as it was a general appreciation.
Fair enough.  Either way, we've wanted to do theme-based achievement packs for a while... this just happened to be the first one. :)

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
I'm with on this one. Hate that show so much.

But yay, another pack!

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
such rude!

Why can't you both just be happy about the points you'll get from earning achievements in the pack? <3
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Benjamin Avatar
such rude!

Why can't you both just be happy about the points you'll get from earning achievements in the pack? <3
They're just mad that knowing the achievement names won't help them unlock them.

newBookmarkLockedFalling