Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Curious George®

Curious George® Avatar
Music Lover

October 2005
ok if this isnt in the right place then lock it and dock me some karma...but im just curious what has been the hardest code for any of you guys who consider your self advanced coders?

Grab this Headline Animator

Nate

Nate Avatar

Official Member

July 2007
Expandable/Collapsable Table dynamic was a pain in the rear.Don't consider myself advanced though :P

Curious George®

Curious George® Avatar
Music Lover

October 2005
i dont consider myself anything but i am looking into it

crazynarutard

crazynarutard Avatar

Senior Studio Member

August 2005
splitting anything :P

Curious George®

Curious George® Avatar
Music Lover

October 2005
why do yall say its so hard?...lol please explain

Llanilek

Llanilek Avatar
Former Elite Mod

Dedicated Studio Member

October 2005
hardest code.. has to be one i'm working on now...

WHMAcctMgr

its a auto creation script for Web host managers... basically it signs people up for hosting automatically creates accounts to your specifications n stuff like that.. it also has plans for having a directory in it so people can have like a banner ad system for all hosted sites on the script XD

hey

hey Avatar
j00 n00b. =P

Official Member

October 2005
Probably the mini profile code I made for the contest. It was a pain to figure out how to grab stuff from the mini profile area (I couldn't figure out how to grab the contact icons in time.)
forums.talesrpg.com

/^(Krayzie)?$/i

/^(Krayzie)?$/i Avatar
I'm so happy, doin the neutron dance!

Dedicated Member

September 2005
I would have to say my main page layout, even though it took me about 15 minutes to make. All of my codes aren't very complicated.

hpmad

hpmad Avatar

September 2005
im not ann advanced coder, but i could be if i tried :-/ maybe...

i dont really have a hard code to do, tis mostly just simple codes, not really bigg ones.

Llanilek

Llanilek Avatar
Former Elite Mod

Dedicated Studio Member

October 2005
thats what make me laugh.... people here are great coders... yet they don't push themselves to their limits to show people what great advanced coders they really are

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
bakura said:
thats what make me laugh.... people here are great coders... yet they don't push themselves to their limits to show people what great advanced coders they really are

The point of DRPG. :P

---

Hardest code? I can't say. =/ They all seem easy now, but the most time consuming..... Advanced Category Splitter v0.1. Before v1.0 with CJ. It was horrible, slow, and took over 12 hours. =/

Maybe the Hide/Show Cats with Remembering was too. It was extremely difficult at first, and slow. Now its faster and good. Who knows.

Curious George®

Curious George® Avatar
Music Lover

October 2005
Great to have you back CD. well ive been considering (with help of course) looking at making a welcome/info center at the top and it will remove the info center at the bottom and have everything needed at top

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Well, if you mean custom, you could just do that with Cali's MYO Info Center. :P

Curious George®

Curious George® Avatar
Music Lover

October 2005
ARGH...>:( ::pouts:: but i mean like it has the banner, and all that good sexy information

newBookmarkLockedFalling