Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

foonicycow

foonicycow Avatar

August 2005
Thats right. The title says it all. Im a professional graphics designer. Well im not fully yet but im almost there. Im at Unoversity/college at the moment finiashing my computer degree.

Im not one of those uptight nerd type people. I just enjoy designing graphics. My favourite program for doing that though would definetly have to be Photoshop CS. I want to get CS 2 but i cant afford it at the moment lol

Just so your wondering Photshop CS is done by Adobe and is i think currently standing at $600 dollars. Not sure and CS 2 is standing at $1,200 dollars (AU).

Well im not the full professional yet but me and my friend can help people with serious graphics problem. We wont be able to help with big tasks as thats time consuming and we are in University/college and designing our own site!

Well i hope i see you are. Check out my Final Fantasy Graphics in the showcase section to see some of my latest work

For the ones that come back to check this post again i have some new information. I created my site a while ago. I kept the colors the same as it was the first set of colors i did. They arent that good but its not that that u are looking at. In the forums go to the signatures part. Most of it is mine and my friends though some of the really really obvious ones we took off the interenet just as examples.

anyway its located at www.boooring.proboards54.com

you dont have to be a member to see the signatures.

Last Edit: Aug 22, 2005 7:03:04 GMT by foonicycow

ChrisS

ChrisS Avatar
RIP Personal Text. . . . .

Dedicated Member

August 2005
hey how long have you been doing Photoshop?
Welcome to SZ enjou your stay.

Last Edit: Aug 21, 2005 11:16:38 GMT by ChrisS
I Stand Here With My Views

Team Studio

Team Studio Avatar

Administrator

June 2005
:o

A Pro! I'm honoured! :D

I'm still a layman truth to be told, I only took graphics design purely for hobby.

Same here, I'm not the nerdy type :D It only took 2 months for the Studio to be completed...in weekends only

Great to see you around here man :D I'll be seeing how a Pro like you design your very own studio!

Meanwhile, enjoy a layman's work! :D

- ± T à z ²

- ± T à z ² Avatar
Tadaima!

Dedicated Member

August 2005
foonicycow said:
Thats right. The title says it all. Im a professional graphics designer. Well im not fully yet but im almost there. Im at Unoversity/college at the moment finiashing my computer degree.

Im not one of those uptight nerd type people. I just enjoy designing graphics. My favourite program for doing that though would definetly have to be Photoshop CS. I want to get CS 2 but i cant afford it at the moment lol

Just so your wondering Photshop CS is done by Adobe and is i think currently standing at $600 dollars. Not sure and CS 2 is standing at $1,200 dollars (AU).

Well im not the full professional yet but me and my friend can help people with serious graphics problem. We wont be able to help with big tasks as thats time consuming and we are in University/college and designing our own site!

Well i hope i see you are. Check out my Final Fantasy Graphics in the showcase section to see some of my latest work

I have a friend at University, who has recently just finished! and man was i lucky. XD

He gave me all his graphics program which he had used such as: adobe photoshop CS, macromedia flash... heh... :D

ChrisS

ChrisS Avatar
RIP Personal Text. . . . .

Dedicated Member

August 2005
i already have them i have flash mx pro 2004
I Stand Here With My Views

SSJ Sonic-X

SSJ Sonic-X Avatar
Run, Run; Live to Kill Me

August 2005
I have every program, around...including Macromedia Studio 8 :)

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Awesome, a pro here at SZ. Welcome and enjoy yourself.

crazynarutard

crazynarutard Avatar

Senior Studio Member

August 2005
I only have, PS7, PSCS2, PSP8 & FlashMx 2004.
I'm not a designer though :P

Welcome to SZ, enjoy your stay.

and i hope to get to see your work.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Welcome. Always good to have many people who can do graphics. :P

foonicycow

foonicycow Avatar

August 2005
Thank you...In one of my posts about my final fantasy graphics part ive had critism that i didnt actually make them.. People are asking for a portfoloi of my entire works. Well i can show most of them some of them are so unbeliveable poor i wouldnt bother. But ill show my first works that i did when i was 14. I still use the same signature when i sign my own much around screw ups of things. not on ones that are actually going to be used in anything.

Ill release it in about a week or so as i have my majours in university due this week. So just hand tight!

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Welcome to Studio Zero!

I hope you enjoy your stay!

newBookmarkLockedFalling