Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Shockeye

Shockeye Avatar
Studying HTML and Javascript

Official Member

December 2006
Hi all I'm Shockeye.

I'm about 14 years old, I live in England which I go to secondary school. I'm a Computer user and have used Windows XP my whole life. I'm a proboards.com user and I like going on forums. But I plan to be a Proboards.Com Coder and I'm studying HTML and Javascript.

slip

slip Avatar
Chris spoils me!

Senior Studio Member

April 2006
welcome to The Studio shockeye. This is one of the best, if not THE BEST forum on Proboards. You'll love it here. Have Fun.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Well, welcome to the Studio mate. :) I started learning to code JavaScript about the same age, so I know the feeling all too well of learning and possibly being confused. So, if you have any questions, I'm here to help.

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Welcome to the Studio, my dear. I'm sure you can find any help you need. Have any questions? PM any staff member, we're here to answer 'em. :)

Last Edit: Dec 20, 2006 20:16:15 GMT by Kay

mukei

mukei Avatar

July 2006
Welcome to Studio Zero. :)

Shockeye

Shockeye Avatar
Studying HTML and Javascript

Official Member

December 2006
Well I came here from SoCal in Chris' sig which I love the forum! :)

I think I'll just pop around before posting and asking questions

Xylish

Xylish Avatar

Ghost Admin

June 2005
Welcome to the Studio dude. Looks like Chris' influence has made you want to code eh? :D
Make sure to grill him with all the questions you like to ask...he has much free time in his hands XD (maybe?)

Ex-admin, designer and founder of Studio Zero. Currently working as a Dentist :)

Salvager

Salvager Avatar

July 2006
hey. welcome Studio Zero. the forum so awesome that they don't need to have a second verison and haven't used on in a year! XD you've come to the right place for codes, Chris is a wiz. also, if by any chance you need Flash support, just contact me.

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
Welcome Studio Zero. Enjoy your stay :)

newBookmarkLockedFalling