Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
In this time of about, oh say, a week.... we've accomplished three major things.

First off, we've obtained a total of 100 codes in our database. I'd like to say a big thank you to everyone who has contributed, and I hope that they contribute in the future. I will be adding 10-15 easy, simple, and handy codes in the near future, so keep an eye out for those. On another note, to celebrate the 100th code, I have released the bug free Post/Thread Splitter that is in use, here on Studio Zero. Yeah, that's right, its now public, and is the 100th code. ;) I hope you guys enjoy.

Now, onto 5k posts. I said before in the 1k posts topic, that we would not make a thread about it, but because we're near three landmarks, I decided why not. We recently passed 5000 posts, quite a landmark if you ask me. :P For the staff though, they should actually see around 5.5k posts... but that's for us. :P

Now, last I checked, we were at 147 members, and that's nearly 150. So, I decided to mention it. The community is growing guys... and I'd like to say a big thanks to all of you for helping and supporting us while we grow and develop the forum.

---

From all the staff, we say thanks to all of you guys for helping us reach these three landmarks, all in just over 1 month of being open! (4 weeks was Saturday the 17th)

Team Studio

Team Studio Avatar

Administrator

June 2005
Nice CD :D

It did took us quite a while to achieve this landmark, we hope that you guys will continue the support of the Studio. :D
(sorry, CD's just bascially said what I'm going to say.)

On the side note: I want to say that for 4-5 days, I will be unavaliable for a short period.

No, I'm not going anywhere. But I just want some peace and quiet for sorting out both my homework and updating both JS and Photoshop skills.

In that way, I will be able to submit more GFX tutorials, make more premades and help CD code more. ;)

I would also like to thank for all the staff for their contributions and endless support for the Studio!

(nooki, you can take a break now...>.< 24 hours of posting...)

Proxima Centauri

Proxima Centauri Avatar

Dedicated Member

August 2005
Yep SZ is doing an excellent job with its codes, graphics, members and activity. :) I am glad to see this place doing so well and hope it continues like its currently doing.

Mucleus

Mucleus Avatar
My big M will destroy you all :D

Official Member

September 2005
Congratulations, and it's incredible that after only a month you have so many members. Well done to all involved!
Woo for Studio Zero. :)

Spektral

Spektral Avatar

July 2009
OMGZZ!!
Congrats guys. It was all me, I was the one that raped Popo's kittens and got them to join v_V

Anyway good luck with your future.

Sasuke

Sasuke Avatar

August 2005
Looks like things are updating quite rapidly.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Yeah... SZ is really becoming what Joe and I hoped when we put our fullest efforts into it. :P

Zcourge

Zcourge Avatar

Dedicated Member

August 2005
*puts party-hats on everyone, while handing out ballons and cake* Let's celebrate like it's 1999! ;D

hpmad

hpmad Avatar

September 2005
Now that's cool :D

newBookmarkLockedFalling