Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
After a few weeks of hard work and with some help from Josh and Fredy, the template database has now gone live. The aim of the new database is to provide easier searching for a template by letting you search by creator and check settings of the template and to provide a better listing than the previous database. For example, I can now search for templates with a category splitter and that are blue and get 13 results, with previews!

I recommend everyone take a look at it and give any opinions/suggestions that they have. :) Took me quite a while to get all the data entered. Oh, and a big thanks to Fredy. He did over 90% of the previews and descriptions. Josh helped me with the layout for the template listing.

Anyways, enjoy. Look forward to some more big updates as we get closer to v3. ;)

Remixed

Remixed Avatar

April 2006
That is amazing!

It makes me want to add the other 4 templates I have to the database...

Michael

Michael Avatar
*Has a custom title*

October 2007
mAsDesigns v1 is hosted for you! :)

Zac

Zac Avatar

January 2008
Wow, that looks AMAZING!!!!! Love it Chris. Good job everyone this will be SO helpful!

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
wrighty said:
mAsDesigns v1 is hosted for you! :)

May have been a typo... though the coding appears to be completely down, which is how you did the hosting for it.

Michael

Michael Avatar
*Has a custom title*

October 2007
*hasn't changed the link yet* woops

Links are correct on PV. Feel free to recopy! :P

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
wrighty said:
*hasn't changed the link yet* woops

Links are correct on PV. Feel free to recopy! :P

:P Nicely done. Anyways, I've updated that template now and corrected the host yourself part.

Zac

Zac Avatar

January 2008
WOW Chris, I was acualy about to suggest something similar in Suggestions, ya read my mind, and it llooks way better than I thought. That look s incredible. It's an amazing tool. THANK YOU SO MUCH! *hgglesquishes*

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
zac said:
WOW Chris, I was acualy about to suggest something similar in Suggestions, ya read my mind, and it llooks way better than I thought. That look s incredible. It's an amazing tool. THANK YOU SO MUCH! *hgglesquishes*

Something similar has been in planning for quite a while actually. It just took me a while to get around to doing it. Stinky and I planned it like March last year... it just never got going. :P I figured it was finally time to get it working.

{blanka}

{blanka} Avatar

ProNation

March 2007
Love how you could search by the color!

The best database I've ever seen! Good job.

slip

slip Avatar
Chris spoils me!

Senior Studio Member

April 2006
This was so needed last year! :P

Very cool Chris.

Oracle

Oracle Avatar

Dedicated Member

September 2006
Awesome job everyone. :)

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
Thanks guys. It took me a really long time to do 60+ previews and descriptions. :P

rofl xD
k

newBookmarkLockedFalling