Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

crazynarutard

crazynarutard Avatar

Senior Studio Member

August 2005
Anyone buy it?

I've seen some previews. Don't have it yet, but will try to get it soon.
From the previews that I've seen, the graphics is of course better then Age Of Empires II but the gameplay sucks.
But I'll criticise some more when I can actually play the game. :)

craz

craz Avatar

Dedicated Member

September 2005
we have it...I like the other games a bit better but the new one is still pretty good XD
Ion displacement won't work in the basement
Especially when I'm not with you- Vampire Weekend

art+jams+fake+social

crazynarutard

crazynarutard Avatar

Senior Studio Member

August 2005
craz said:
we have it...I like the other games a bit better but the new one is still pretty good XD

What's new about it that you totally love? ;D

craz

craz Avatar

Dedicated Member

September 2005
the canons...they replace the trebuchets in the last game...and...how huge the boats are, and when you hit somebody with a canon they fly backwards....

art+jams+fake+social

crazynarutard

crazynarutard Avatar

Senior Studio Member

August 2005
craz said:
the canons...they replace the trebuchets in the last game...and...how huge the boats are, and when you hit somebody with a canon they fly backwards....

no trebuchets?

nevermind, I don't want the game anymore =/

FireCracker

FireCracker Avatar

Official Member

December 2005
craz said:

Yeah that is so sweet! That game is so awesome. The graphics are pretty hard to contain though. Like you need like an insane computer to crank them up all the way. The graphics are still well worth it though. Some of the stuff is kind of weird but it seems pretty sweet to me!
Don't Click!

craz

craz Avatar

Dedicated Member

September 2005
crazyj said:
craz said:

no trebuchets?

nevermind, I don't want the game anymore =/

Yeah, sadly there are no trebuchets :P they made the last game special...but its alright...they've also this town feature where after a certain amount of time you earn some points and you can spend them in your home town...its a little hard to explain buut its weird...I don't like it that much...

art+jams+fake+social

FireCracker

FireCracker Avatar

Official Member

December 2005
Yeah that is pretty cool. It is like your "home town", which you can create. It is kind of cool.
Don't Click!

crazynarutard

crazynarutard Avatar

Senior Studio Member

August 2005
I still need to play it, agh.

I haven't heard much of it though....(like commercials on tv and stuff)

OG Eazy

OG Eazy Avatar
Erik Eazy E Wright

December 2005
Man I wish I could actually play PC games, because to be honest. I'm absolutly shite at them. I've got AOE 2 on PS2, and I still play it till this day. I've seent screenshots of AOE 3 and it looks fantastic. But is it worth practicing on the PC for?

newBookmarkLockedFalling