Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

valandil
For the Gamecube. Has anyone played this or seen it? I haven't got very far into it, but all I can say is that its a very awesome game so far. :)

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
I really want to get this. I'll try to rent this if I have time, but if I see it in stores I might just end up buying it.

Heard it doesn't compare as well to the NA GBA FE's, but I never played them (except for trying it out once), so guess that works for me.

herooftime
I've beaten this game, Soren pwns!

valandil
herooftime said:

I think Titania pwns. She does serious damage and barely takes any. ;D

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I'm still in the third chapter (or 4th, can't remember) so no spoilers! :'(

I like it so far, and I'll probably end up writing a review for DarkGamer.com. :P

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Well, so far I haven't seen it in rental stores (only two RPG's I've ever managed to rent was Paper Mario: TTYD and ToS), so I might just buy it since the reviews have been pretty positive.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Yeah, it really is a great game. The graphics are fairly good, there's voices for the characters in 25-50% of the cut scenes (depends if they're in-game or between chapters), and the gaming's pretty fun. It reminds me a lot of FF:TA with it being turn based, but its not turn-based like that. Its different, which makes it really enjoyable.

herooftime
valandil said:
herooftime said:

I think Titania pwns. She does serious damage and barely takes any. ;D

she got owned on the last stage 0_o

newBookmarkLockedFalling