Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
What do you guys want to see? I'll be writing something for it, but I don't know what about. Would you like to just see the year in review, or just one review about a particular game? I need ideas.

And before you look at this topic and just go back to whatever board you were looking at, I know you're there. Don't just look at this 'cause it's new. I need ideas.

I was probably better off posting this in the Convention Center.

Seriously though.

Rouno

Rouno Avatar

Dedicated Member

August 2005
I think the whole year in review would be good, but so is the other idea. However, I do like to hear about the whole year rather than just one game.

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
What the shit.

I ask for replies and not just views, but I barely get either. Well, thanks Eichi. As of now I'm writing the whole year in review, no thanks to anyone else here.

Guess this is what you get when you mod a video game board on a design forum. But yeah, I've started.

Last Edit: Dec 30, 2005 18:45:57 GMT by Ess Ohh

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Hey, this is my first time in the Convention Center since this was posted. So quit bitching. :P

Anyway, the year in review, as I said on MSN, would be good. Maybe an additional article on a single game, or some upcoming games or something would be nice. Its completely your decision however.

newBookmarkLockedFalling