Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Got this a couple days ago (also in Blockbuster) for $15.

I remember playing this at a friend's house once when it came out in 2002 or so, and didn't think too much of it, so I don't know why I bought it. I really don't know, actually, since I still have like three games left to beat (one of them being FFX, which I just started, so that alone would keep me occupied for a while) and I'm busy as it is.

But I did anyway.

And so far I'm not disappointed. The controls are weird and the engine is different from most first-person games. I don't know why it's fun. It just is, for some reason.

So if anyone still knows this board exists, I thought I'd share that.

anubis2591

anubis2591 Avatar
I'm a cat.

Official Member

September 2005
Yep the Metroid Prime games are very fun. How they made it a First Person Adventure is what I find very intersting about it. The game over all is very fun. And it has great graphics (For the time) and style (You'll notice alot of my sigs are Metroid themed beacuse of this). If you haven't already I suggust you but the second game.

So if anyone still knows this board exists, I thought I'd share that.

I'm sure someone still posts here.

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Heh, you're pretty much the only person who's posted in more than a couple topics here recently besides me...which I'm not complaining about, since I can finally talk to someone else 'bout these things.

Your sig looks like a Chozo statue, unless I'm wrong. =P

Anyway, yeah, I'm planning to get MP2 next time I go to someplace like Best Buy or a game store like GameCrazy. I had a lot of fun with the first MP. I can only hope that MP3 will only get better.

anubis2591

anubis2591 Avatar
I'm a cat.

Official Member

September 2005
Yes my sig is a Metroid sig although it is not a Chazo. It is one of the Luminoth from Metroid Prime 2. And I'm glad I can reinvigerate this board atleast somewhat.

And MP2 is a huge improvement over the last game in almost every way.

newBookmarkLockedFalling