Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Allan

Allan Avatar
It's All Good

Dedicated Member

March 2006
Just rented it today and so far i'm not that impressed.I mean it's alot like 2

trying to think of what to make

Kahless™

Kahless™ Avatar
Coding noob

October 2005
Its out already???? since when?? Im a level 97 Edgemaster on number 2s storyline thing
"In the end, we will not remember the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." Martin Luther King

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
I love this game. I pwn with Nightmare and Cervantes. I never played the previous installments, but this game is friggin' awesome!

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
You should get the second one if you like the third, especially since it's probably less than $20 now. Just don't get the PS2 version, unless you're in the minority and like having Heihachi as an exclusive character. I would've tried to get the first one, but I lack a Dreamcast and/or an arcade. If I ever find Soul Blade, I'll probably pick that up, though.

I've wanted to try the third one since it came out, but I just haven't gotten around to renting it. Hopefully I'll play it by the time I'm out for summer break. I heard it was like ten times harder than SCII (which wasn't easy to begin with). There was also some glitch that corrupted your SCIII save if you either deleted or copied any other files on your memory card. I'll have to be careful of that if I ever rent it.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I've never played this, though I watched the previews and I really wanted to. :( I own the second and spent over 90 hours playing it, so I really wanted to play this one too. Too bad I don't own a PS2. =/ And they'll probably never port it to other consoles... then agian, they said the same thing about RE4.

Allan

Allan Avatar
It's All Good

Dedicated Member

March 2006
As i played it more i started enjoying it more.I will say i would liek to create a fighter and use it in story mode.
trying to think of what to make

AI

AI Avatar

Dedicated Member

May 2006
It pwns. I find it a lot better than 2. The graphics are a lot better.

newBookmarkLockedFalling