Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

unleashedmadness
Whaaaat?! No Zelda: TP thread? For shame! :P

Right, we know it's gonna be a launch title and I know it's gonna be the first Wii title I'm gonna own, other than Wii Sports 'o course.

A new video was released a few days ago, which looked amazing. Wii saw Link as a Wolf and the player controlling this ... flying thing. I'm not sure if it's another one of Link's "transformations", but it certainly looked different from any other Zelda title.

.XeroCint

.XeroCint Avatar
OmniXST

Dedicated Member

September 2006
omfg this game looks soooo PIMP speacially on the wii with motion sensing and all :)

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Well, the game's not out yet. =P

Anyway, this'll definitely be the first game I get if I get a Wii.

unleashedmadness
Same for me, as I said at the top. Being as impatient as I am, I've put in a preorder for it, along with my Wii. :P

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Where'd you preorder? So far I haven't seen many places accepting preorders yet for some weird reason.

unleashedmadness
Play.com. Best shop around. :P

Oracle

Oracle Avatar

Dedicated Member

September 2006
This game is magneficent.
I think it's going to top the all time bestest zelda game, Ocarina of time.

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
I'll be honest, I was kinda skeptical to how the Wii version would control, and I was also iffy about whether or not I should buy a Wii at launch. Sometime last week, apparently, Nintendo invited like all the major game site people to play an almost-finished build of Twilight Princess for the Wii. Here were some impressions:

wii.ign.com/articles/744/744044p1.html
wii.gamespy.com/wii/legend-of-zelda-wii/744020p1.html
www.1up.com/do/previewPage?cId=3154917
www.gamespot.com/wii/action/thelegendofzelda/news.html?page=1&sid=6161057
wii.advancedmn.com/article.php?artid=8109

I only read IGN's, but basically skipped to the last paragraph to the rest for a summary. Need $300 now plz =O

unleashedmadness
Yeah, I read that IGN one a few days ago. The size of the game sounds absolutely amazing! I never really doubted the control system, either. I knew Nintendo could pull through. Especially with Zelda. All of the Zelda titles have been awesome, except for the side-scrolling one. I really disliked that.

Salvager

Salvager Avatar

July 2006
i'm definately getting this game. Nintendo can almost never mess up their series. Twilight Princess might be better than Ocarina of Time.

newBookmarkLockedFalling